PSA: Fender play free for 3 months..

What's Hot

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10590
    LPManic said:
    Just checked it out and it seems to be just the basics mainly. Might be useful for someone else on my house. Good offer through for these coming months. 
    Yea, I feel like I've taken a code someone else could've had! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1375
    Thanks  --- have signed up.
  • Disabled my ad blocker... but still can't get a code.  Any ideas?
  • ArjailerArjailer Frets: 105
    If you're using Privacy Badger I had to disable it too.
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1222
    On a side note this fender site is a bit gimmicky but it’s fantastic for getting young teenagers especially girls into guitar. With fender entry guitars being amongst the cheapest, it’s a good platform for snagging potential customers now. Wish I had it in my day rather than walking down a dark alley into an abandoned warehouse smelling of BO to learn the four chords of wonder wall. Them were the days!
  • timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 274
    Cheers @skunkwerx    ; One bit of good news this week. Have no excuse not to learn and teach the tiny one ukulele now - have both the lessons..... and the time!

• JoolsJools Frets: 22
    Worked for me, seen so many fender play ads recently, had to try. The postcode field on the redeem page won't accept a full code.
    Thanks@skunkwerx
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Ughhh that's so annoying, I signed up for it earlier when this thread was first posted but I didn't know about the pop up thing and expected I'd get something emailed to me.

Now it's too late.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    edited March 2020
    I got a code directly from Fender via LinkedIn. If you get stuck, just post in this thread (assuming you have a LinkedIn account). 
    Very accommodating. 
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
    @thegummy I just signed up - so they still have space
    @thegummy I just signed up - so they still have space
    They already had my details as an account so I couldn't sign up again unless I got a different email address.

I contacted support though and they sorted it out for me which was great :D 

Thanks @TheMarlin for that advice; I don't have LinkedIn incidentally but thankfully got it resolved anyway. Appreciated none the less though (and, of course, thanks to @skunkwerx for the heads up).
  • Does it go past level 5

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10590
    Does it go past level 5
    Nah. It's very much a tool for beginners. 
  • Shame i like it, but it's quite basic

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Does it go past level 5
    Nah. It's very much a tool for beginners. 
    Ah that's a bit of a gutter, I was hoping it would range all the way up to advanced.

Really want to sign up to Tim Pierce's website but can't justify the expense as I don't have enough time to dedicate (as a key worker I'm not having any extra time on my hands).

I purchased a few of his pay-once downloadable courses and they were good but never tried his subscription based one.

It's definitely not just a beginners thing, it's for any level, even advanced.

While I'm on the topic, anyone looking to learn (or existing players looking to advance) bass - Scott's Bass Lessons is an incredibly good website, I was a member for a couple of years and learned so much.
  • This is great for me. I can't afford lessons and now I'm being confined to the house for 12 weeks at least I have something to do.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 7024
    One of the tutors I find exceptionally attractive.. but you all have to guess who it is. 

First clue. Female. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1222
    Has anyone ever tried the Guitar Instructor site? Their videos with Greg Koch always pop up on my YouTube feed. They have a 7 day trial going on. It is normally 9.99 a month though (argh!) I'm tempted to sign p and see if I can rip their Greg Koch videos and some other stuff. It is a lot more advanced and in depth than the Fender site.
  • Fun thing is I never thought of myself as advanced but I am not sure these are intermediate ? 

Fun thing is I never thought of myself as advanced but I am not sure these are intermediate ? 
    Nah, as telemaster said, they're for beginners.