PSA: Fender play free for 3 months..

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Most is very basic but there’s some good lessons here...  today did Jonny B Goode and Le Grange intros, nice and slow with a playback with tabs, good way to learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    I wonder if they plan to add more advanced material later or if the service is only intended as a beginner course.

I'd have thought with it being a subscription they would want to have more. As it is they won't keep anyone more than a year.
  • StavrosStavros Frets: 384
    Most is very basic but there’s some good lessons here...  today did Jonny B Goode and Le Grange intros, nice and slow with a playback with tabs, good way to learn. 
    Yes, some good lessons, none of them seem to be too long and the supporting info - tabs, chords, practice tab to a metronome - is very useful.

I’m only a couple of years into learning so lots for me to have a go at, and I find the song lessons particularly challenging - the Ziggy Stardust lesson is this week’s target!
    I love my brick
  • StavrosStavros Frets: 384
    Fender now doing 50% off an annual subscription using the code chord50, so £45 instead of £90 - bargain!
    I love my brick
  • Switch625Switch625 Frets: 603
    The free 3 month offer is back 

https://try.fender.com/play/playfreeplayon/
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    Stavros said:
    Fender now doing 50% off an annual subscription using the code chord50, so £45 instead of £90 - bargain!
    Use Code RENEW for 75% off.