Living Room guitars

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6318
    These are the 5 most closely at hand when I reach for one , although there are others

Looks like the setting for an orgy. Good luck!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skayskay Frets: 413
    The concept of a grown man requiring permission to bring a guitar into his living room blows my mind.
    I didn't want to sound condescending, but this is the exact thought I had when going through this thread. It's the same with all the man cave nonsense,  it's your damn house, the whole thing, why be relegated to a single room or a shed/garage even?!?!

I like guitars and amps, therefore there's guitars on the wall all the way up the stairs and a couple of (tasty handwired) amps in the living room, my wife would never dream of telling me what I can or can't do. Grow some balls fellas!

With so many comparison web sites out there, how do I choose the best one?

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34318
    octatonic said:
    For tonight:

That's probably the only thinline I've ever liked! Love the colour and the pickguard. Very nice. I even usually prefer RW fretboards but that works. 
    Cheers- yes I wanted one for ages and finally found one for the right price.
  • MilkMilk Frets: 84
    At the moment i have a guitar stand in the living room for 2 guitars and both spots are empty as im guitarless. But the thinline Tele is gorgeous.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12660
    octatonic said:
    For tonight:

That's probably the only thinline I've ever liked! Love the colour and the pickguard. Very nice. I even usually prefer RW fretboards but that works. 
    Tidy!
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5214
    At the minute it's my 99 Standard which is simply jaw dropping since it came back from Jon @FelineGuitars , love it!!!!! :)

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom