What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    Impressive .. I'mnot far behind you with 115 GB of music.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73176
    Only ever bought one album for the guitar playing and that was Albert Lee's first solo instrumental album, and I ended up giving it away. To me the song is King. In fact one of my favourite cover tracks is Need your love so bad, no guitar just David Coverdale and Jon Lord. Awesome.
    Interesting, I had you down as a guitar-technique type! My apologies :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4225
    ICBM said:
    Only ever bought one album for the guitar playing and that was Albert Lee's first solo instrumental album, and I ended up giving it away. To me the song is King. In fact one of my favourite cover tracks is Need your love so bad, no guitar just David Coverdale and Jon Lord. Awesome.
    Interesting, I had you down as a guitar-technique type! My apologies :).

First time my name has been in same sentence as technique !
    I love some fast chicken picking but only if it's in a good song, which is where Brent Mason often scores, as he is on the top singles which generally are quite good songs. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom