PSA: £1000 off Friedman guitars at Peach

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• JackobeanJackobean Frets: 678
    edited May 2020
    As a heads up - Guitarguitar are also in on this deal now.
    Probably more of a general price adjustment than a 'deal' though...

Although not really my cup of tea, this one isn't actually half bad (reminiscent of an N4)

https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/200421358836003--friedman-cali-natural-hh-rw
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ZappleZapple Frets: 98
    edited December 2020
    I've got a Friedman Cali (white with maple neck) and CS San Dimas. Most of the summer I've been playing the San Dimas and was thinking about selling the Cali. However, the last couple of weeks I haven't put the Cali down. Cracking guitar. Definitely of a 'type' but what it does, it does very very well. And it's head and shoulders above a Pro Mod in quality and fit/finish.

Peach had a couple more on offer in their Black Friday sale. 

Zapple
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    It is, of course, insane that an electric guitar, especially a tele copy, could cost so much that they can have a grand off...

Having said that, if I could afford Friedman's (also very expensive) amps I'd buy one, it is such a good amp.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3457
    edited December 2020
    I tried a Vintage-T once at Andertons. It was lovely and had one of the nicest necks I've played.  Compound radius, sanded back, perfect finish on the frets. Humbuckers sounded fabulous too. But I bought a second hand Shiflett Tele that they had, because it was 90% of the guitar for 20% of the money.

History has just repeated itself as I've bought a second hand Marshall DSL20C,  also from Andertons, and have replaced the 70/80 factory speaker with a G12M Greenback. Now I have 90% of the amp for 20% of the money too.

But, if I had the money I'd love to own both the vintage T and a Friedman JJ jr. And a Ferrari.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom