PSA Gibson tribute DC

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• bluenilebluenile Frets: 48
    danny_777 said:
    Gibson's customers are like abused spouses - they know it's bad for them, they know Gibson treat them like shit, but yet they come back anyway...

You all know they've had - and continue to have - massive QC issues. You know they're perpetually cost-cutting at the expense of quality. You know they treat their employees like crap. You know they are more concerned about maximising profits rather than making good guitars. Why do you still buy from them?
    A big factor of it just comes it down to the brand name, even if there are alternatives at better price points with better QC Gibson guitars are usually fairly easy to move on and generally hold onto their value on the second hand market in a way something like an FGN wouldn't despite most likely being a better made instrument
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4999
    danny_777 said:
    Gibson's customers are like abused spouses - they know it's bad for them, they know Gibson treat them like shit, but yet they come back anyway...

You all know they've had - and continue to have - massive QC issues. You know they're perpetually cost-cutting at the expense of quality. You know they treat their employees like crap. You know they are more concerned about maximising profits rather than making good guitars. Why do you still buy from them?
    You can say the same for most things you buy these days from a big brand in fairness. That being said my two Gibson's are well put together and play as well as my DGT and or any Custom Shop guitars I've tried. One of which I bought blind.

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7324
    Thanks to this thread I ordered one in worn brown - had it delivered a couple of hours ago and it’s a lot of fun. Decent fit and finish, lovely neck and the pickups have a lot of range - well pleased. This is how it sounds through the crunch setting on a THR100

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-5dBCxHp4Bo
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom