Facebook Flippers (+PSA)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    I can't see there's anything to gain by having a go at him for cheekily using your ad wording.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7216
    it's an american special, I'm honestly surprised they're not more popular, fantastic sounding guitars
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8221
    Epsilon said:
    tony99 said:
    Epsilon said:
    tony99 said:
    Epsilon said:
    You accepted a price you were presumably happy with. It's now his property and he can do with it as he wishes.
    Oh yeah I never thought of that

even though it's exactly what I typed in the first post in this thread FFS!

to be honest I was more hoping no one on here ends up buying it, but I doubt they will as most on here will see from a mile off how overpriced it is, took me a while to sell it at a very good price really
    Indeed you did. Makes me wonder why you bothered with the thread in the first place.
    I could always repeat the final paragraph from my last post if you like
    Cheers for the PSA. Think I will buy it and flip it.

Makes me wonder why you bothered with the rest/majority of the thread 
    Guys, have you thought about getting a room?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2432
    Ah, the Fretboard. You can’t have a decent rant without someone wanting to spoil it. There should be a sticky here where members can get something off their chest but no replies allowed.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 644
    No bad blood intended on my part. Just seemed like an unnecessarily hostile response to a post where I actually agreed with the OP and tried to address their question about whether it was worth calling out the buyer.

All meant in good humour, which I appreciate doesn't always come across well in written form. 

Anyhoo that's me done responding to this thread. Time better spent playing guitar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom