Rhett Shull - blocked on YouTube for playing his own guitar solo

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    Philly_Q said:

I started watching it but it was so boring I had to give up.  Talk about going round the houses....

But it seemed like it wasn't really anything to do with him getting in trouble for using his own solo or his mate's song, it was about him using a video clip which belonged to the radio station (regardless of content)?

Yeah I felt that too tbh. Repeating the same thing over and over again felt like he was talking to us like a hurt school boy. Just felt so monotonous and became very tedious after a while. :( 

I do totally understand though at the end of the day Youtube is or at least part of his income 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 1024
    Philly_Q said:

I started watching it but it was so boring I had to give up.  Talk about going round the houses....

But it seemed like it wasn't really anything to do with him getting in trouble for using his own solo or his mate's song, it was about him using a video clip which belonged to the radio station (regardless of content)?

Yeah I felt that too tbh. Repeating the same thing over and over again felt like he was talking to us like a hurt school boy. Just felt so monotonous and became very tedious after a while. :( 

I do totally understand though at the end of the day Youtube is or at least part of his income 
    I first saw the tour diary stuff which was pretty good, but then got bored of his content. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom