PSA - Coda Music emails hacked?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2572
    I received 15 Coda e-mails between 1.01am and 1.21am today.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5636
    TINMAN82 said:
    Didn’t get one this time. Pretty sure I changed my password after this thread started though.
    I just changed mine now... might be stable door/horse/etc but since we don't otherwise know what's going on...
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8356
    Never mind Coda's bonus points - I clicked on it and have won £1,000,000 from some Nigerian lottery! Thrilled to bits....
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This email was from our web developer and sent in error ..the previous issue has been sorted ..see below 

You may have received an email over the weekend stating that your Coda Music loyalty points and transactions will expire on 2nd October.

This was sent in error, we are having a new site built and our development team were transferring loyalty points onto the new system.

If you have since spent points as you thought they were going to expire, please let us know and we will credit your account with these points.

An example is provided below. Please rest assured, there is absolutely no data breach or security compromise.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • drpbierdrpbier Frets: 245
    I spent my Novo purchase points on some packs of strings, no complaints here :)
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20587
    PSA , you can find out if any of your email addresses have been compromised, by checking on this website (It is a trusted resource). 
    https://haveibeenpwned.com