Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

One guitar. One amp.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    edited September 2020
    Fender Kotzen Telecaster, Blackstar Artisan 30, Goosoniqueworx 7thvn JFET distortion. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • As the building burns, I would try and lug my deluxe reverb and ES 335 out the door.

I finally make it to safety, but am so overjoyed I put the 335 case down a bit too hard. Headstock snaps clean off.

No worries though. I casually stroll back to the charred remains of the house later, dig out the telecaster from the rubble, dust it off a bit and be on my merry way.
    Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Gibson 336 and Quilter Micropro Mach 2 HD.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Our house (and in fact the previous house as well) has been in a pretty permanent state of building work flux for years and so most of my gear stays packed away with only one guitar and amp out on rotation.
    Except I’ve pretty much stopped rotating stuff as I seem to stick on my GSPBASSES/Lamf68 HSS “Vodoo” Strat into my Budda SuperDrive 30 so I think that’s the answer.
    woukd add a tuner, & SD1 & a verb of some sort 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    It would have to be my Tom Anderson Hollow Body Drop Top and Rift PR35 & Cab for anything rock/blues oriented. Could probably do a decent Jazz tone too, but I prefer an Archtop and uber-clean amp for that.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • LSL Saticoy and Bluguitar Amp 1 Mercury, pretty much every tone I've ever wanted is covered by these two.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • On the basis we're talking about things we already own...

For sentimental reasons it's got to be the 74 Strat hardtail I've owned since 1979 - although my '89 EBMM Silhouette is a better guitar. Amp-wise, I'm going to pick the Carr Mercury. Glorious clean and edge-of-breakup "3D" loveliness. 
  • Does a Kemper count? Lol. As for guitar my Strat can do most stuff.