Spitting Image returns

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Was quite excited for the 1st episode, but unfortunately was very boring and not funny at all.
    Great puppets, zero comedy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13946
    Was quite excited for the 1st episode, but unfortunately was very boring and not funny at all.
    Great puppets, zero comedy.
    Yep, that's my view. Some of the voices are weird too. Not at all fussed about watching any more episodes after that.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    Holy Moly......Spitting Image (freebie on ITV) was so unfunny....it certainly doesn’t feel like the satyrical series of yore....more bore than yore.

Catch it now on Britbox while you can....a very quick ‘unlikely to be renewed’.

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SRich said:
    Holy Moly......Spitting Image (freebie on ITV) was so unfunny....it certainly doesn’t feel like the satyrical series of yore....more bore than yore.

Catch it now on Britbox while you can....a very quick ‘unlikely to be renewed’.

Yes, dull as dull could be.  I trimmed my toenails.

That said, the Gove and Patel puppets were right on the money!

May be the Britbox version is actually amusing (not seen). but the free one is borderline punishment.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Caught a bit on regular TV over the weekend. I enjoyed it, although Cummings should have been a little puppet.
  • axisus said:
    Caught a bit on regular TV over the weekend. I enjoyed it, although Cummings should have been a little puppet.

Are you sure of the last word there?