Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

NGD: EBMM Stingray RS

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    The Sabre is an interesting one for EBMM as it’s alone in having a more regular 43mm nut width. Something many have been asking for for years.
    Yep, I’ve been through 6 of them, still have 1, if the necks had been a bit wider I don’t think I would’ve looked anywhere else 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grayngrayn Frets: 975
    Jeremiah said:
    How does the bridge feel under your hand when palm muting? The curved block type thing at the back of the bridge looks like it could be higher than the level of the saddles and get in the way.
    The cover is more or less level with the top of the saddles, in fact the strings, as they cross the saddle, may be a tad higher than the cover.  I palm mute a lot and if anything, the cover makes everything a little more comfy.
  • grayngrayn Frets: 975
    On the neck profile/width thing, the only EBMM neck I wasn't mad about, was a Luke.
    All the others I've owned or tried out, were wonderful, with my 2 favourites being this one and the one on the St Vincent.
  • tidy. Congrats on that beauty
    I sometimes think, therefore I am intermittent
  • That is an absolute cracker ! Love the look of the Stingray. There is one glaring problem with EBMM guitars ; once you fall in love with the necks you simply can't get away from them and you'll be cursed to want every guitar to feel as good as them. I've tried to get away but I've just accepted now that I love them and that's all there is!