Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The HarrySeven Signature Guitar

What's Hot

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15430
    tFB Trader
    Building a mongrel might work out fine or look a dogs diner - I think some form of an odd ball but cool Italian guitar or 60's Jap guitar - Again cool - But somehow with modern hardware, even a Jazzmaster Trem, but Mastery - 9.5"  radius MJ frets - So a more playable version of this  - I'd go Gold Foil p/ups but keep those rocker switches, or those big flick switches you found on Mini Coopers in the 70's  - Has to have a H7 logo somewhere on it

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15276
    I have this nagging feeling that the H7 signature guitar brief could be satisfied by a beaten-up mid-Eighties Charvel, with a headstock repair, a Seymour Duncan P-Rails pickup, one volume pot and P90/HB mode switching. ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11680
    I don't think that there could be an H7 guitar unless it was modular.

Given that he seems to buy, on average, one a week a signature model would surely, in order to fully embrace the H7-ness required, have to be capable of having its bits swap-outable. 
  • 77ric77ric Frets: 539
    What like the tueffel bird/fish thing

But more soviet. 

• thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    If I bought a Harry7 signature and it didn't have some kind of onboard synth with numerical keys I'd be disappointed
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1358
    Building a mongrel might work out fine or look a dogs diner - I think some form of an odd ball but cool Italian guitar or 60's Jap guitar - Again cool - But somehow with modern hardware, even a Jazzmaster Trem, but Mastery - 9.5"  radius MJ frets - So a more playable version of this  - I'd go Gold Foil p/ups but keep those rocker switches, or those big flick switches you found on Mini Coopers in the 70's  - Has to have a H7 logo somewhere on it

So, basically a Fidelity Stellarosa[1] then... :-)

[1] Which is an awesome guitar!
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8630
    Guitar kit that comes with 3 like variants each as spares and repairs whereby the three combined don’t quite make a functioning guitar.

Collection only via a road trip 300 miles from your home address.

• FatPeteFatPete Frets: 683
    This is on my build list - a 'tribute' to a Teisco K series 'Shark'. Kahler knock off, built-in fuzz, silly flip paint job and Mojo foils that I can't afford.

Trading feedback: Trading feedback
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8122
    dindude said:
    Guitar kit that comes with 3 like variants each as spares and repairs whereby the three combined don’t quite make a functioning guitar.

Collection only via a road trip 300 miles from your home address.

Sounds like my ideal day out and many of my guitars...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

FatPete said:
    This is on my build list - a 'tribute' to a Teisco K series 'Shark'. Kahler knock off, built-in fuzz, silly flip paint job and Mojo foils that I can't afford.

Kahler Pro/Flyer or similar - always a winner...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

thegummy said:
    If I bought a Harry7 signature and it didn't have some kind of onboard synth with numerical keys I'd be disappointed
    So would I! :)

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    Yeah coz @harrysguitars needs MORE guitars :-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12256
    should be wired up as a stylophone, plays the highest fretted note on all strings touched by the right hand 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3692
    edited October 2020
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    should be wired up as a stylophone, plays the highest fretted note on all strings touched by the right hand 
    Random tip for anyone finding a stylophone in the loft - electrical contact cleaner to clean the "keyboard" can fix it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    A bolt neck, short scale single cutaway, with Jazzmaster trem, semi hollow, with a single diMarzio X2N , rocker switches for phase, coil tape and series parallel, brass hardware, and painted purple.

Sound about right?
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

impmann said:
    A bolt neck, short scale single cutaway, with Jazzmaster trem, semi hollow, with a single diMarzio X2N , rocker switches for phase, coil tape and series parallel, brass hardware, and painted purple.

Sound about right?

Close! :)

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15276
    You forgot to include the Roland 24-pin synthesizer controller electronical gubbins.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    thegummy said:
    https://i.imgur.com/heyElrF.jpg