Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

create your own conspiracy theory

What's Hot

Comments

• SeshSesh Frets: 1885
    Covid was invented by major global plastics companies like dupont and 3M. The recent backlash against plastics and everyone worrying about microplastics in the sea and using bags for life and avoiding single use plastics have caused their profits to collapse. But, one pandemic later and everything is covered in plastic to protect us with polycarbonate sheets here and there and ppe on top of ppe. It's a profit making ploy by the NWO plastic lizards. Wake up sheeple! 
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 1084
    The death star is egg shaped.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • All Tubescreamers sound different, even in a blindfold test whilst balancing a Car Battery on your head.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Keiko said:
    Or is the egg Death Star shaped?
    Taking part in 1000 Lights - raising money for Uprawr Mental Health Foundation
    https://www.justgiving.com/page/pianomatt-1000lights
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11605
    Sesh said:
    Covid was invented by major global plastics companies like dupont and 3M. The recent backlash against plastics and everyone worrying about microplastics in the sea and using bags for life and avoiding single use plastics have caused their profits to collapse. But, one pandemic later and everything is covered in plastic to protect us with polycarbonate sheets here and there and ppe on top of ppe. It's a profit making ploy by the NWO plastic lizards. Wake up sheeple! 

I bet you could find people to believe that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011
    The earth is actually round! I mean sure if you look at it it appears flat but it you measure some tall objects that are far away then you'll see im telling you it's round! 
    the world is not round it is an oblate spheroid

• scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11477
    phil_b said:
    The earth is actually round! I mean sure if you look at it it appears flat but it you measure some tall objects that are far away then you'll see im telling you it's round! 
    the world is not round it is an oblate spheroid

Better oblate than never.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011
    the best conspiracy theory I heard was the CIA was the inventor the trend in conspiracy theories so if the truth ever got out it would be buried under all the other conspiracy theories
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10128
    edited November 2020
    phil_b said:
    the best conspiracy theory I heard was the CIA was the inventor the trend in conspiracy theories so if the truth ever got out it would be buried under all the other conspiracy theories
    That's quite a recurring theme in the X Files isn't it. Spread the notion of little green men invading us, those who are prone to believe it will just believe it, those prone to disbelieve this sort of thing will reject it as made up by the authorities, and all the time allowing the actual aliens to go about their own business unrecognised
    Taking part in 1000 Lights - raising money for Uprawr Mental Health Foundation
    https://www.justgiving.com/page/pianomatt-1000lights
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 1084
    Keiko said:
    Or is the egg Death Star shaped?
    Well, that takes us back to the age old question of which came first? The death star or the egg?
  • gilbygilby Frets: 176
    Flat earth was an experiment to test if people could be swayed to believe anything through the use of social media and targeted disinformation.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11477
    Harley Benton guitars were created by pickup manufacturers, because we all know that if you swap out the pickups...
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Political correctness and woke culture was secretly created by a conspiracy of far-right politicians, businessmen and newspaper proprietors.  They were worried about left and centrist campaigners pushing for income equality, higher taxes for the rich, tighter monopolies and merger policies, the shutting down of tax havens and a fairer allocation of educational opportunities.  You know, stuff that actually matters.

So they thought I wonder if we can distract them into concentrating their energies on crap like whether black people are proportionally represented at the Oscars, pulling down 17th century statues, kneeling at the start of football matches, bad behaviour by foreign police, and worrying whether trans people can get into ladies toilets?  If we can pull that off ordinary folk will be so pissed off by their antics they'll vote for any old shit we come up with - we could get out of Europe and run the country purely for the benefit of people like us!

Fortunately, as we know, well-educated liberals were too shrewd to fall into such an obvious and cynical trap.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
  • phil_b said:
    That's quite a recurring theme in the X Files isn't it. Spread the notion of little green men invading us, those who are prone to believe it will just believe it, those prone to disbelieve this sort of thing will reject it as made up by the authorities, and all the time allowing the actual aliens to go about their own business unrecognised

I couldn't possibly comment ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PennPenn Frets: 691
    edited November 2020
    crunchman said:
    Sesh said:

I bet you could find people to believe that.
    That’s true. You decide which one though. 
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16128
    There are only 3 CS LP Junior single cuts TVY in existence
    tae be or not tae be
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 946
    edited November 2020
    Analogmike uses black magick to make everyone think the King of Tone is better than it is. 

Fruit Shoots are at the heart of a commie conspiracy to sap and infiltrate our natural bodily fluids.
  • gilbygilby Frets: 176
    edited November 2020
    Just wait until conspiracy theorists discover that they're part of a conspiracy theory to use conspiracy theorists to spread disinformation via conspiracy theories. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14945
    tFB Trader
    Ref MH307 - Somehow recall seeing a documentary about it - One report was that the various authorities went looking on conspiracy sites to see if they had somehow stumbled across something they had missed
  • I created my own theory the other day, by accident. I was listening to the radio talk about the recent Space X launch and Elon's plans to take people to Mars.

I wondered, perhaps there is a known apocalyptic event on its way, and or governments are using things like Covid-19 to prepare is mentally for the challenges of evacuating the planet. They can't tell us the truth because that would cause panic.

I think that's plausible. More plausible than many conspiracy theories. And that's what they need to survive and go viral. But it isn't based on any truth, other than the disconnected facts about how we're handling Covid and how we're researching space travel.