Buzzing B string

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I've only just read this thread, so perhaps I'm missing a point here, and I'm sorry for your troubles, but if I spend £2k on a mass-produced guitar and it's not perfect it's going straight back for a refund/exchange. It's not like Taylors are thin on the ground.
    I think I'm happy to give Taylor the chance to fix it. The thing is too, I spent £1,800 on it, but it's a discontinued model which was £1k more when they were on the market so I got a much better guitar for £1,800 than if I got a refund and bought something else. OTherwise I'd have asked for a refund straight away

I think Taylor's customer service is pretty good, to be fair. I seem to recall hearing about no-quibble replacements in the past, so you might even end up with something better. Good luck, anyway; it's so disappointing when a dream purchase is flawed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I've only just read this thread, so perhaps I'm missing a point here, and I'm sorry for your troubles, but if I spend £2k on a mass-produced guitar and it's not perfect it's going straight back for a refund/exchange. It's not like Taylors are thin on the ground.
    I think I'm happy to give Taylor the chance to fix it. The thing is too, I spent £1,800 on it, but it's a discontinued model which was £1k more when they were on the market so I got a much better guitar for £1,800 than if I got a refund and bought something else. OTherwise I'd have asked for a refund straight away

I think Taylor's customer service is pretty good, to be fair. I seem to recall hearing about no-quibble replacements in the past, so you might even end up with something better. Good luck, anyway; it's so disappointing when a dream purchase is flawed.
    My ideal is they fix the issue...if not that's reassuring. I had a call on my mobile the other week from their head of repairs in Netherlands (I think) which I thought was a really good touch - felt like I actually mattered 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fair play, that's impressive.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom