SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Soldano SLO Clone 50w

What's Hot
DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
edited September 2014 in Amps £
Decided that I'm due a change but one in one out policy at the moment so this is up for sale.

Now then, here is a link to the blog of the good gentleman who built this amp of mine with the Onetics (worth reading up on) transformer featured in it. This has all the spec you'll ever need to know.

I've also made a wee video this afternoon to give a range of sounds, I've gone from very clean to very OTT gain sounds to give an idea of what it's like.

Please note I'm not trying to win any guitarist of the year competitions or anything, was just a muck about with the volumes on less than 1, it's a frighteningly loud amp.

I had two new JJ 6l6s popped in about 2 months ago, and had it serviced last week as there was a wee hum after getting the new valves in which has now been fixed. The bias ports on the back helped fix that I believe. There's a 1.5 cm scratch on the rear right metal corner which hardly seems worth mentioning but I thought it best had.
There is a plain single button footswitch with it however I've got a new one on order from Bright Onion as I busted the original jumping on it with big heavy boots, it still works but again I thought it best to replace to be on the safe side. I'll obviously include both.

Any questions just fire away. Based in Carlisle but I travel sometimes with work down to Merseyside so can maybe figure something out. I'm down there on Friday as it happens too. 

Sorry but I really would rather not post this amp so I'll be willing to travel a little further than usual again for the right deal.

Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments