some dog owners and their poop bags ...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Dog owner here.

I hate these people even more than you do, for the simple reason that I hate them for all the same reasons that you do, with the added bonus that they give people like me a bad name I don't deserve.

Here's what gets me about the phantom bag litterers specifically.

They had to go to the effort of buying the bags, they had to go to the effort of remembering to take the bag with them on the walk, they had to go to the effort of picking up the poo...

And after all that effort, they couldn't be arsed carrying it maybe 50 yards to a bin? Da fu....?

Idiots is too small a word.
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Chris.BChris.B Frets: 291
    Seems to me that there is an element of our society that considers everything as "somebody else's problem", be it leaving bags of dog waste or other litter.  The one that really gets me grumpy is people discarding face masks out of their car window.

What happened to self respect and personal responsibility - it seems to have been replaced with "not my responsibility".
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6908
    phil_b said:
    A friend of mine opened his front door only to see a very well dressed woman letting her well groomed dog crap on his front lawn. He was a little miffed but did not say anything as he was expecting her to pick it up. But she left it and started to walk away
     He call out to her "can you clean that up please" only to get the reply "clean what up"
    He then in a rage scooped up the mess into his had ran after the lady and her dog and rubbed it to the fur on the dogs back. It did not happen again 
    Your mate’s a cock end. You don’t punish the animal for its human’s behaviour. 

If he had a pair he’d of rubbed it on the woman. I hope he feels good.

Having dismounted my lofty steed I would agree that irresponsible dog owners piss me off.
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    Iamnobody said:
    phil_b said:
    A friend of mine opened his front door only to see a very well dressed woman letting her well groomed dog crap on his front lawn. He was a little miffed but did not say anything as he was expecting her to pick it up. But she left it and started to walk away
     He call out to her "can you clean that up please" only to get the reply "clean what up"
    He then in a rage scooped up the mess into his had ran after the lady and her dog and rubbed it to the fur on the dogs back. It did not happen again 
    Your mate’s a cock end. You don’t punish the animal for its human’s behaviour. 

If he had a pair he’d of rubbed it on the woman. I hope he feels good.

Having dismounted my lofty steed I would agree that irresponsible dog owners piss me off.
    I guess he wanted to put his point across without being arrested for assault 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom