10reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    edited March 2021

5reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337

13reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1442
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry that there are such people on this earth, but have a LOL anyway.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1560
    I am not entirely shure these posts are fur real are they ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    I'm always amazed that people like that can even use computers and phones. I wouldn't trust them to tie their shoelaces.
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9715
    edited March 2021
    Sassafras said:
    I'm always amazed that people like that can even use computers and phones. I wouldn't trust them to tie their shoelaces.
    I like to call them Sonics, as I feel like their lives must resemble the Sonic the Hedgehog games where they basically start each day at the top of a massive hill, then just run really fast down it, often by chance collecting good stuff as they go, but eventually they'll hit a wall and that's their day over. Game over, start again.

Normally, pre-covid, that "wall" was often the ticket barriers at Birmingham New Street Station. Those barriers are not a test of whether you have purchased the correct ticket, but rather an initiative test that decides whether you are bright enough to continue your day or not
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24272

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4173
    edited March 2021
    Crikey.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    This made me laugh .....

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9715
    Fretwired said:
    This made me laugh .....

Haha yes I saw that one as well. Brilliant
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12364
    edited March 2021
    Some crackers there.

One of my friends isn’t the brightest spark. She was telling me the other day that her car leaks through the sunroof when it rains and the footwells fill with water. She told me in all seriousness that she was going to spray the sunroof seals with WD40. When I asked her why she told me “well durrrr, because it says on the tin it’s a water repellant!”. 
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    boogieman said:
    Some crackers there.

One of my friends isn’t the brightest spark. She was telling me the other day that her car leaks through the sunroof when it rains and the footwells fill with water. She told me in all seriousness that she was going to spray the sunroof seals with WD40. When I asked her why she told me “well durrrr, because it says on the tin it’s a water repellant!”. 
    Has she tried closing the sunroof when it rains?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeillNeill Frets: 941
    We're all capable of the occasional brain fart, but it's these cases of jaw dropping ignorance that makes you wonder how some folk manage to get to adulthood.

I was running a polling station once, back in the 1980's, and this guy came back with his voting paper demanding to know why Mrs Thatcher's name wasn't on it.  I explained how the names on the paper represented the various political parties, and if he wanted to vote for Mrs Thatcher he might consider putting an "X" against the Conservative candidate.  "But I don't want to vote for him" he protested "I want to vote for Margaret Thatcher".  

There's just nowhere to go from there.  
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2438
    Probably best he didn't vote
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72330
    This is exactly why it's essential for intelligent people to *always* vote, even if you think there isn't really anyone worthy of your support. Because if you don't, most stupid people still will.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• danodano Frets: 1593
    ICBM said:
    This is exactly why it's essential for intelligent people to *always* vote, even if you think there isn't really anyone worthy of your support. Because if you don't, most stupid people still will.
    Exactly. On election day the intelligent people will be out at work all day and need to get home and go out and vote. They thick, lazy, layabouts can get up at lunchtime and have all afternoon to do it.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11754
    Neill said:
    We're all capable of the occasional brain fart, but it's these cases of jaw dropping ignorance that makes you wonder how some folk manage to get to adulthood.

I was running a polling station once, back in the 1980's, and this guy came back with his voting paper demanding to know why Mrs Thatcher's name wasn't on it.  I explained how the names on the paper represented the various political parties, and if he wanted to vote for Mrs Thatcher he might consider putting an "X" against the Conservative candidate.  "But I don't want to vote for him" he protested "I want to vote for Margaret Thatcher".  

A guy at work today claimed ignorance of what and where the Suez canal is.

I'm not sure he was serious, but if he was...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    Some crackers there @axisus ; - my favourite is
    "But the Americans are right. A mile is less then a kilometre. (1 mile - 1.6 kilometre)"

1 is less than 1.6 - it's as plain as the nose on your face.

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2764
    Neill said:

A guy at work today claimed ignorance of what and where the Suez canal is.

I'm not sure he was serious, but if he was...
    My wife got an email today saying that deliveries were being delayed due to the sewers 

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4916
    I couldn't LOL the original posts, @axisus - I find it terrifying that people with such a tenuous grasp on things think they have it right.

What on earth do they teach in schools these days?