• poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Rule 1 of the forum dude...

save you looking it up:

don’t be a dick!...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    edited April 2021
    According to the OED, a tribute is:

“[uncountable, countable] tribute (to somebody) an act, a statement, or a gift that is intended to show your respect or admiration, especially for a dead person
    At her funeral, her oldest friend paid tribute to her life and work.
    The crowd stood in silent tribute to those who had died in the war.
    This book is a fitting tribute to the bravery of the pioneers.floral tributes (= gifts of flowers at a funeral)
    The students presented a musical tribute to their beloved teacher upon his retirement.”

If you wish to post something here which fits the above definition, carry on.

If you want to make a political, or other statement, you’ll find plenty of space in the Off Topic or P&E sections. Do that there.
  • I'm gonna steal that slitty-eye comment; amazing! The wife will love that! I already refer to her underwear as Japanties!

Bye!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • So I used the line on her and showed her the Prince Phillip quote.

She goes:
    "If you're gonna be married with me[sic] for this long, you're gonna have slitty eyes too, ha ha ha ha ha"

Bye!

• So I used the line on her and showed her the Prince Phillip quote.

She goes:
    "If you're gonna be married with me[sic] for this long, you're gonna have slitty eyes too, ha ha ha ha ha"

I don't think there can be any doubt about it, you have found your soul mate in this lady.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom