Have you had a guitar made for you ?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3751
    @FelineGuitars Any chance of more info on the Dredd guitar?  Any chance you can do me a Halo Jones one? :)

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RustyleeRustylee Frets: 30
    Last year I took the plunge and decided to get an Ivison DC (Les Paul Junior) made for myself. Being fully aware of the lead times I was surprised when I spoke to Neil and he said he had just completed one (I think it appeared on a thread around this time last year) and it was on it’s way to ATB guitars and if I was quick I could buy that one, which I did. Absolutely knocked out by it, the way it plays and the looks. If anyone has an inkling to buy one of these, go for it, you won’t be disappointed.
    Rusty
    Rusty Lee
    Too Many Strats, A few Les Pauls, A couple of PRS and a Brian May Red Special, Oh, I nearly forgot an Ivison 58 Double Cut
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4174
    I got a Kelly from the Jackson Custom shop, which was a great guitar. I don't have it any more, but it wasn't because I was unhappy with the guitar, it was due to a load of other reasons that I've posted about on here before.

I didn't actually spec anything particularly out of the ordinary though: strings through body rather than a Floyd Rose, and neck through rather than bolt on like the cheapo one I had at the time: in effect it just played like a nicer version of that.
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)