WezV said:
    You can set string spacing as you please if starting from a blank nut
    Interesting. I never knew it could be 'made to measure.'
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3576
    edited May 2021
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1858
    Greatape said:
    I do like the look of Eastman guitars,acoustics too.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    I have an Eastman T386. Definitely the widest feeling fretboard I've owned and I find it very comfortable. Not sure if string spacing is wider than normal but it feels like it is. That aside, a fabulous guitar all round and if you could find one used, proabably a bargain - I bought mine new and it still feels great value given the overall playability and build quality. 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7878
    Vintage tend to have nice necks with a bit of room to manoeuvre.  Every one I’ve had through my hands if Kate has been fantastic. 

Currently got a Vintage SG with Vibrola - awesome guitar, and a Vintage LPjr which is a raucous little bestie.  Also had a Vintage Zip, which I gifted on to a young players, fabulous first electric.  
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1858
    TheMarlin said:
    Vintage tend to have nice necks with a bit of room to manoeuvre.  Every one I’ve had through my hands if Kate has been fantastic. 

Currently got a Vintage SG with Vibrola - awesome guitar, and a Vintage LPjr which is a raucous little bestie.  Also had a Vintage Zip, which I gifted on to a young players, fabulous first electric.  
    I was trying a used V100 the other week and I liked it a lot. I should have bought it over the doomed Squier Telecaster I sold back after about a week or so.