Folding guitar stands?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4735
    I use the Hercules GS402B mini stand, and a Hercules stand that folds up into a disc. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jim-BobJim-Bob Frets: 15
    I'd offer another vote for the Konig and Myer stands. I have several of the "acoustic" models but they are great for Electrics and Hollowbodies.  Very portable and compact take them to every gig - I have a couple of Mono Gigbags and they fold into the pouch on the front so they come to rehearsals too.  Used them for years and recently got more from Amazon.

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1783
    TimberG said:
    Hercules GS200B Folding Compact Stand - I have a couple on my Ebay Store for £19.99 however I could offer them for 17.99 for FB users, i have one it folds up to the size 100mm x 250m x 

http://herculesstands.com/international/products/fretted-and-bowed-instrument/guitar/single-stands-(1)/gs200b/
    @TimberG I reckon that tiny Hercules one would fit the bill nicely, especially as it’s got those little flip up bits for both electric and acoustic. They’re only £14 on Amazon but I’d rather support a smaller business if you could sort out a discount for FB members.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1215
    edited May 2021
  • TimberGTimberG Frets: 50
    hi there @BigMonka yes i can give FB member a discount 

£15 each however i will need some postage as well £3 should cover it 

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1783
    TimberG said:
    hi there @BigMonka yes i can give FB member a discount 

£15 each however i will need some postage as well £3 should cover it 

Cool thanks, I’ll drop you a PM.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    TimberG said:
    Hercules GS200B Folding Compact Stand - I have a couple on my Ebay Store for £19.99 however I could offer them for 17.99 for FB users, i have one it folds up to the size 100mm x 250m x 

http://herculesstands.com/international/products/fretted-and-bowed-instrument/guitar/single-stands-(1)/gs200b/
    These are great, really like these. Got one after the crappy classical I use for teaching had its headstock knocked off. Should have done it sooner (obviously).
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.