Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot
19495969798100»

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3798
    Starbelly will be back at Costello's Bar in Warrington tonight, and I shall be giving the Rickenbacker 360 a much needed outing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tonight, FALL3N HALO at the Polished Knob, Todmorden!! 
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• The Ghost Notes playing with our friends Bang Out Of Order at the Railway Pub, Reading this evening.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3646
    Coming to the end of the current flurry of depp gigs, 8 gigs with 3 bands in 5 weeks. I guess the holiday season is over!
    Tonight I’m with “living the dream” at Ipswich Loco club. if working men’s clubs are your idea of a bad night out, this might be it! The more mature audience seem to love it.
  • Painted Wolf are playing at The Monarch in Dunfermline tonight.
  • I'm pulling a double shift at a festival today, Lovington Festival. Solo acoustic at 4pm then banjo/mandolin/acoustic/vocal duties with Autumn Red at 7pm

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• Supposed to be...but new pub owners booked their own entertainment not realising the old owner had bands booked up until the end of September. So we're going to get paid, which is good, but we don't have to play which is good and bad.