SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 1965 Gibson ES330 £4000 SOLD

What's Hot
Gwatkins15Gwatkins15 Frets: 39
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Hi all, time to sell my old Gibson. I brought it 3 years ago thinking I'd never sell it, but in all honesty it's not getting the use it deserves as I'm mainly a bedroom player. It's strange when people say guitars have soul, but this thing is very inspiring and you can feel its got stories to tell!

I believe it to be a very original guitar, it still has the Gibson instructions and original keyfob from Cooks Music shop Iowa. 
I've tried to let the pictures do most of the describing in terms of condition, I can supply more if needed. A true 'players grade' guitar as they say, it's been played and has honest natural wear. The paint has beautiful checking on the front, rear and headstock. The front has faded slightly, see under pickguard photo, but the back retains the deep cherry colour. Unfortunatley there's a small area on the back where I believe someone has had it on a stand and the rubber or material has imprinted slightly in the lacquer, I've tried to photograph this. Electrics are great, no cracks or pops etc and the neck is straight. Nut width is 43mm, or 1 11/16.. I can see one small area of fret wear on the 3rd fret but I couldn't take a picture clearly, the rest of the frets are good. SN 304984

Collection only but I can travel a reasonable distance to meet if required. Located in Worcester. PENDING VIEW/COLLECTION
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments