SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 1965 Gibson ES330 £4000 SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
    I bought it, sold it to said dealer to fund something else, is that a crime Ben? I know you do that quite a lot…
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
    I bought it, sold it to said dealer to fund something else, is that a crime Ben? I know you do that quite a lot…
    No of course not and I didn’t say it was... I just pointed out that a dealer recently sold it for a profit, which is factually correct.

What is it I do quite a lot? Buy guitars from the forum to sell to dealers so they can make a profit? I don’t do that at all and never have. If you’re going to make such claims please provide the evidence. And if you don’t have the evidence it’s very unwise to make such claims.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
    hyperben said:
    No of course not and I didn’t say it was... I just pointed out that a dealer recently sold it for a profit, which is factually correct.

What is it I do quite a lot? Buy guitars from the forum to sell to dealers so they can make a profit? I don’t do that at all and never have. If you’re going to make such claims please provide the evidence. And if you don’t have the evidence it’s very unwise to make such claims.
    Calm down mate, I mean you like to buy guitars and if you don’t gel with them you move them on. Just as I did in this case. Everyone is happy! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8987
    edited July 2021
    Profit is neither illegal, nor against forum rules. Buying and selling purely in order to make a profit is. If you think there is evidence of intent then please flag the thread, otherwise let’s get on with our lives.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    This thread shows how it must be stressful times for dealers with low stock levels.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom