Badger Blandford Flyer

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Have you seen the Iron Maiden 'trooper' beer in Morrisons? I just cannot bring myself to buy a bottle but the label is tre cool
    Buy a bottle.  It's decent beer.

A lot of the pubs round here are owned by Robinsons so it's easy to get hold off.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Next on the list of going through the Badgers range is Golden Champion, me likely, not my fave but I wouldn't say no.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4954
    Had a bottle of Badger Hopping Hare - mostly because Mr Tesco gave me a voucher for 30p off - but found it a bit too, well, "hoppy".  Is Fursty Ferret or Golden Champion any better?
    Also @chillidoggy, some really good Scottish ones make it as far south as Wigan!  I'm a big fan of Deuchars' IPA, also many of the Harviestoun ones are good.
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    edited October 2013
    Nitefly said:
    Had a bottle of Badger Hopping Hare - mostly because Mr Tesco gave me a voucher for 30p off - but found it a bit too, well, "hoppy".  Is Fursty Ferret or Golden Champion any better?
    Fursty Ferret is less hoppy and actually thirst-quenching. Golden Glory is peachy, literally. It does warn you on the label, but you don't necessarily believe it till you try it. Not really my thing.
    Edit: got my Champion and Glory mixed up, strumjoughlamps (below) is right.
  • imalone said:
    Nitefly said:
    Fursty Ferret is less hoppy and actually thirst-quenching. Golden Champion is peachy, literally. It does warn you on the label, but you don't necessarily believe it till you try it. Not really my thing.

Golden Glory is the peachy one, the missus likes that; Golden Champion is more a normal variety and also a thirst quencher . I am not keen on Hopping Hare
    Cheers, chaps, I'll go for the Ferret next week then. :)
  • Tesco have pretty much all bottles 4 for a fiver so have stocked up on various Badger and have a couple of King Goblin to try, 6.6% so one after sunday dinner will make for a nice afternoon nap :)
  • Tesco have pretty much all bottles 4 for a fiver so have stocked up on various Badger and have a couple of 'king Goblin to try, 6.6% so one after sunday dinner will make for a nice afternoon nap :)
    no need to refer to Goblin in that manner ;)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself