SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold original vgc 1979 Strat inc ohsc £1750 firm

What's Hot

Comments

• Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    edited November 2021
    Cheapest 1979 strat on here and a terrific colour.  Best of luck with the sale Con.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7466
    edited November 2021
    Treewig1 said:
    Cheapest 1979 strat on here and a terrific colour.  Best of luck with the sale Con.
    Cheers Gary , tbh I’m surprised it hasn’t gone yet - I’ve had a few sales fall through and a couple of guys on here interested since but I don’t think living about as far south as you can go helps 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12741
    Treewig1 said:
    Cheers Gary , tbh I’m surprised it hasn’t gone yet - I’ve had a few sales fall through and a couple of guys on here interested since but I don’t think leaving about as far south as you can go helps 
    Much warmer though.
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    And you and I have met in Bath a couple of times.  A fine city to (a) by your guitar and (b) do some Christmas shopping…
  • I loved both of your Strats when I got to try them, (totally distracting me from the Vox I was there to pick up :-). I think this one is a real looker with a great setup. GLWTS! 
  • Earl_Grey said:
    I loved both of your Strats when I got to try them, (totally distracting me from the Vox I was there to pick up :-). I think this one is a real looker with a great setup. GLWTS! 
    Cheers Andy , hope you are enjoying the Vox mate.

I think I’m going to pull this and look at selling one of the kids instead as I’m not getting much solid interest - It’s obviously worth more to me than anyone else at the moment !

I prefer my maple necked Strat mainly because it’s got a beast of a neck , this one nails that John Fruciante tone though so I’ll find a use for it.

• Back up, I’ve overspent on Black Friday tat.
  • Lovely Guitar, I really like that vivid kind of 3TS.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • Lovely Guitar, I really like that vivid kind of 3TS.
    Target burst I think..............
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6077
    Lovely Guitar, I really like that vivid kind of 3TS.
    Target burst I think..............
    For when you really want to hit the spot. :)
  • Bum
    p
  • Bump 
  • Bump 
  • Bump , any nice Rickenbacker 6 strings or maybe a Gretsch out there as a trade ?

My maple necked Strat is hogging the limelight so this one needs a new home.
  • Not quite a bump , more an update . Just picked up a lovely Rickenbacker so dropping this to a very cheap £1750 plus shipping.

All original info ohsc 79 Strat, under 9lb for £1750, you know it makes sense ……
  • Slightly on hold , had a gumtree message overnight from someone localish
  • And still for sale - The chap wanted me to put it on hold with no deposit until he got his 'Xmas money' in...... Errr no thanks !
  • ^^what could possibly go wrong !
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7466
    edited December 2021
    Edit - withdrawn again . Just can’t be bothered at the mo, thought this would fly at £1750 but we are living in strange times :-)
  • Ok post Xmas try again bump - £1750 for a lovely sounding and playing old Strat