SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender International Colours?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• 19831983 Frets: 29
    Still chasing this dream, if anyone has seen one in the UK/has one for sale?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 171
    They sound and play great, can be a bit heavy, but so what? Good luck!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Rad Guitars in Cheshire have a Moroccan Red Stratocaster in at the moment, according to their website. Never dealt with them so can't vouch on that front though...
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 171
    That Rad one looks OK apart from the ding on the front. Nice colour, no tremolo (I like) and maple neck. That will be a nice guitar I think. I used to sell these back in the day 30 years ago, I had a blue one, really good. Seems good to me.
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    Blue one at GAK?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 19831983 Frets: 29
    Rad Guitars in Cheshire have a Moroccan Red Stratocaster in at the moment, according to their website. Never dealt with them so can't vouch on that front though...
    Thanks! I will investigate this one! The dream would be to find a Sahara taupe telecaster but they are really hard to find in the UK. 

Andy79 said:
    Blue one at GAK?
    Thanks for this, seen it, had photos for it too. They can’t seem to decide if this was a refinished guitar (colour is not quite right and it had some odd paint splashes internally.)
  • There’s a Morocco red one on gumtree - LE38HN
  • Rob1742Rob1742 Frets: 1107
    There is an air freshener company that I am sure have used vintage guitar colours to market their product.

The restaurant we use weekly has a can of this air freshener on top of the toilet and it’s sea foam.

Over the weeks of going there and having a couple of pisses each visit, about four weeks in I ended up buying a sea foam guitar on the back of looking at this air freshener that sits about head height.

Now it’s been replaced by an orange can, which is the same shade as orange guitars you see, and so I’m now looking at those. 

I’m half pissed every time we go in, so not sure what the air freshener company is, but I’m convinced there is a guitar link going on there.