SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Bacchus Jazz bass

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 110
    TTT
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    I'm not quite sure how this thing is still here. Bacchus guitars and basses, especially the vintage line are awesome, hand made and they play and sound like better than many american reissues.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1415
    Sure sign of a slow market when beauties like these and others don't shift quickly. Bachus /Momose / Deviser are excellent guitars.
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    ttt - some trade interest but still available
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
    ttt
    bump 
    ttt
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 559
    Nice !
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

bump