SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1987 (Slash Year) Gibson LP std.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FretboredFretbored Frets: 60
    edited July 2022
    axisus said:
    Amanda Knox??? 
    If she has so much as sniffed in the general direction of this guitar whilst cooking the linguine and cutting the veg (obviously she wouldn’t have been doing anything else with a knife) you know its value will put it in the ‘Essex studio’ category. 
    As it happens she may well have done. I'm sure she would have been overwhelmed by the viscous vanilla gelato aroma that it exudes.

Forgot to mention that I once shook the hand of Cobra from Gladiators too, so it's virtually been celebrity owned.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Fretbored said:
    axisus said:
    Amanda Knox??? 
    If she has so much as sniffed in the general direction of this guitar whilst cooking the linguine and cutting the veg (obviously she wouldn’t have been doing anything else with a knife) you know its value will put it in the ‘Essex studio’ category. 
    As it happens she may well have done. I'm sure she would have been overwhelmed by the viscous vanilla gelato aroma that it exhudes.

Forgot to mention that I once shook the hand of Cobra from Gladiators too, so it's virtually been celebrity owned.
    This guitar is just selling itself now, an incredible history. Have you met Jet from Gladiators, I’m sure she’d make this a must have for many Fretboarders? 
    Jet from Gladiators!!! Now I remember what I used to do before we had the internet!
    I should add, I wasn’t asking you to kiss and tell, I would hate for any members to be offended. 

However, if Jet ever blew her nose and passed you the tissue, that you subsequently binned before changing the fifth set of strings that the guitar ever had. The ones that the guitar was wearing that day you walked past Rick Wakeman outside The National Theatre, just before you bumped into that fella from Eastenders who was coked up and gave you his autograph, but wrote ‘Ricky’ instead of his real name. Well that’d make it pretty much artist owned. 
    edited July 2022
    Yes I remember now! I put the tissue in the case before handing it to Ricky, as he had a nosebleed.

There may be traces of Jet's DNA in the furry lining.
    That is quite a pedigree; pedigree chum to be precise. 
  • DdiggerDdigger Frets: 2499
    You can't buy mojo like that.  You've got to live it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    You can try! Make me an offer before I stick it on consignment!
  • Any interest in swapping for a 90s Lowden O? Cheers
  • Great guitars, but already sorted for acoustics.

Thanks!