SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Collings i35-LC/Gibson 335 or similar

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
    I'm selling my mint condition 335, Vintage burst 2021 model pm if you are still looking I'm based in London too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richie said:
    Blonde. No I have not played the standard. Between £5-6k, retailing at 6700 but theres just none available so secondhand prices aren’t far off
    Was that from Coda? I was going to buy that, but it sold the day after it was listed and I couldn't get to Stevenage in time!
  • richierichie Frets: 90
    Yeah, tbf I saw it and put a deposit on it within an hour of the listing as it wasn’t going to hang around. If I sell I’ll let you know
  • richie said:
    Yeah, tbf I saw it and put a deposit on it within an hour of the listing as it wasn’t going to hang around. If I sell I’ll let you know
    Are those deposits refundable? I should have done that!
  • richierichie Frets: 90
    edited April 2022
    Yes, as long as you don’t take the piss. Its one of several reasons why Coda is so far ahead of the other guitar shops