'Tired' LP Studio refin - Finished

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3427
    That is a lovely burst and so much better than the gnarly black. Love the faux binding too. Great work good sir. :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 4159
    Thanks again all of you. Spent 2 to 3 hours playing it today. Love the pickups. It’s so resonant unplugged too. Great guitar, I’m very happy with it.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5110
    Fantastic work.  Hard to believe it is the same guitar that you started out with.  I see that you did not refit the scratch guard.  IMHO Les Pauls look better without said scratch guard but in my own case, my playing style on my Epi LP needs the scratch guard as I rest my little finger on it.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• robertyroberty Frets: 10932
    That looks so good. Re: Spark I filled mine with teddy bear stuffing and it sounds a lot better now to my ears
    Rocker said:
    Fantastic work.  Hard to believe it is the same guitar that you started out with.  I see that you did not refit the scratch guard.  IMHO Les Pauls look better without said scratch guard but in my own case, my playing style on my Epi LP needs the scratch guard as I rest my little finger on it.
    Cheers Rocker. Yes, like I said I didn’t expect to see such a nice looking top underneath an ebony paint job. Yeah, no pickguard on a LP for me, I prefer them without.
    edited April 2022

roberty said:
    That looks so good. Re: Spark I filled mine with teddy bear stuffing and it sounds a lot better now to my ears
    Cheers, I had heard that before so it’ll probably be worth doing on mine too.
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 3095
    tFB Trader
    Lovely stuff Deadman, looks ace. And HBD for tomorrow :)
    Corvus said:
    Lovely stuff Deadman, looks ace. And HBD for tomorrow :)
    Very kind Bill. Thank you mate.