SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PENDING: Novo Serus SV

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
SOLD PENDING

Selling a Novo Serus SV in Charcoal Frost. Fabulous guitar, as good as it gets.

More pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/DwVq8oJ

Spec as per the sheet in the pictures. Beautiful player - as with all Novos seemingly, the neck on it is wonderful and plays like an un-nameable, spreadable dairy product. 

Tempered pine body, East Indian rosewood fretboard, Lollar Firebird and Lollar Imperial pickups 

Sounds immense. There's a real bite and clarity to the pickups in every setting.

It's an earlier one bought from Coda in March 2020 back when Novo had dealers and their own-branded cases, which I don't think they do any more.

Novo's waiting list is up to a year now. 

Looking for £3,250, now £3,150 which is the cheapest anywhere in the world. Not really willing to post - collection only from Harrogate. 

Next is a Gibson ES-330 '59 Reissue - NOW SOLD.

Dave's original advert is here:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/226468/fs-gretsch-stephen-stern-masterbuilt-6118tcst/p1

Not much to add to it really other than it no longer has flatwounds on it. Beautiful guitar, no issues at all.

I am not wanting to post this so I'd prefer collection from Harrogate. I am slightly less keen on meeting in derelict urinals than DB1 but please feel free to message me about a meet-up.

More pics here: 

https://imgur.com/gallery/xdDLm3l

Looking for £2,750, now £2,675. 

Next up is a TV Jones Spectrasonic Supreme - NOW SOLD. Previously owned by @DB1 but obviously thoroughly cleansed since he had it.

More pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/OcWKNkW

Another beautiful player. Very Gretsch-like but reminds me of my old ES137 actually - which was lovely.

No point me describing it when TV Jones can do it so much better...

https://tvjones.com/spectra-sonic-supreme/

Discontinued now, I believe. 

Mint condition. TV Jones hard case. Plays wonderfully. As I type this, I think I may withdraw this...

Looking for £1,600, now £1,475 SOLD Again, collection only from Harrogate.

Any further info or pics of either, PM me.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• markslade07markslade07 Frets: 845
    Bloody hell…2 Novos in a week. Some sex wee just came out…
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Bloody hell…2 Novos in a week. Some sex wee just came out…
    Like London buses....  =)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8335
    Ooooh, that Spectrasonic looks ace!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Hattigol said:

Next up is a TV Jones Spectrasonic Supreme. Previously owned by @DB1 but obviously thoroughly cleansed since he had it.

I bet you haven't looked under the the pickups.   :o

Genuinely is a lovely guitar, and there's been some moves at me negotiating to have it back.

Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
    edited April 2022
    That Novo is spectacular. Still kicking myself a bit for selling my Serus T, back when they didn't fetch such a pretty penny! Best overall solid body I've played, but I don't think offsets are really my thing.
    Bump for both. All PMs replied to, thanks.
  • Dang, I think you just beat me to the punch on that TVJones when @DB1 was selling it last year. Couldn't get the finances to work at the time, but still a really interesting looking thing!
    Selling on the forum is a bit slow at the moment, but damn me, these beauties need to be bought, if only because I want them and must not have them. Probably.
    Call me Dave.
    Cheers @DB1 - they'll be off to Ebay as soon as there's an offer on!
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    Wow, incredible pair of guitars. I can confirm that the hype on the Novo’s is 100% justified, they are genuinely like nothing else out there. Anyone on the fence with this beauty, suggest you get off immediately!
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6076
    That Spectra whispers to me, even in my sleep now. Not the best logistics but……  <3
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2322
    The Novo looks amazing 
    Now listed on Ebay. 
    On Ebay now but still here.
    Small price drops bump.
    They really are a lovely pair.
    Call me Dave.
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 4051
    DB1 said:
    They really are a lovely pair.
    This isn't the Katie Price thread...
    Bump.
    edited May 2022
    Both still available...

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7463
    Wow that TV Jones looks nice . Thank the Lord I missed your FS thread when I had the Lazy J sale cash in my current account !