Harry styles

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8684
    Bunch of goons, if it wasn't for xfactor and being attractive he would not be where he is today,, its not talent it's a modeling and karaoke competition,

whats your beef with him? Hes incredibly talented and worked very hard for 15 years to get to the very top, and is great bloke. 

I'd assume he's the guy from the chicken factory...
    Gustavo Fring? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Open_GOpen_G Frets: 212
    Of what I've heard of Harry Styles music its not particularly objectionable, but then, that's kind of the problem... As a middle aged person I'm supposed to hate "teen" music. 

I don't have issue with the likes of x factor related shows, they have unearthed some fantastic talent over the years, (Adam Lambert, Leona Lewis, plus a few others) but its more the way that the public appear to be duped by them. Hopefully they have run their course for a while.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 13736
    Kilgore said:
    Bunch of goons, if it wasn't for xfactor and being attractive he would not be where he is today,, its not talent it's a modeling and karaoke competition,

whats your beef with him? Hes incredibly talented and worked very hard for 15 years to get to the very top, and is great bloke. 

I'd assume he's the guy from the chicken factory...
    Gustavo Fring? 
    Haha - no...

You are the dreamer, and the dream...