SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: various guitars for sale, and maybe an amp or two.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7866
    dazzajl said:
    TheMarlin said:
    Bump.  May add another valve amp. 
    You big tease. 
    Well, I have a MJW roadster - which is rather spectacular. Is a special one, the one that was famously stolen and recovered, then rebuilt. 
    Also have a 1x12 cab for that. 

There is also the Vyse 5E3 beastie…. The best amp in the world!  Am contemplating releasing it back into the wild. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5754
    TheMarlin said:……….

There is also the Vyse 5E3 beastie…. The best amp in the world!  Am contemplating releasing it back into the wild. 
    That definitely counts as a most endangered species and would need to come and live here in the Wiltshire Reserve for Wild and Rare Amps.  :3  <3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2022
    NOW SOLD:
    Thanks for looking.  

Bump.  That’s Fender Vintera Tele is nearly £1k new at GuitarGuitar.  It’s factory mint (though has a pro setup). Only few hours play. £450. 

It’s a fabulous guitar. I’ve just been offered a deeam guitar, so need to raise funds. 

Grab a bargain. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • redrighthandredrighthand Frets: 746
    Have PMed you. 
    Fender Vintera 70’s Custom Telexaster SOLD
    :)
    Last man standing.  

The Vyse Jazz King.  

Beautiful Blackface tones (best I ever heard) from this hand built beauty.  Loads of headroom (40w+ with 35w of clean headroom, but you can get it to break up beautifully at bedroom levels if you need to. 
    Truly an awesome amp. I’m truly torn on keeping this and listing another instead. 

Also xomes with matching 2x12 with Alnic Red Fang speakers. £800 the pair. Comes with receipt from Peaxh where amp was bought used for £800 (without the cab). 
    Is a bargain!

The Jazz King is a class AB push pull point to point handwired amp made by Barry Vyse. 

It’s single channeled, has high and low gain inputs, 

it’s got 2x 6L6 output valves cathode biased, at 40w. (Will also take 6V6 for alternate tones). Has a solid state rectifier for enhanced bass performance. 

Has valve driven EFx loop, and variable feedback control (on the back). 

It’s the best Blackface tone I’ve ever heard, very articulate, with a wonderful creamy top end.  Fantastic clean sound with subtle compression.  It’s also got dual volume control, so you can crank it for 70’s rock overdrive at bedroom volume levels. 
    Zero noise, zero hiss, just beautifully built tonal bliss. 

Provided 35w of pure clean blackface tone before breaking up, (but the master volume will get you there at any volume).  This is a fantastic pedal platform, the best base clean sound you can get. 

Cab is a compact 2x12, with great construction (don’t remember the brand, but has served me very well for years).  Speakers are a pair of Eminence Red Coat - Red Fang Alnicos.  
    Sounds amazing with whether you put in front of it. 
    They’re Eminence’s answer to the Celestion Blue, with more power handling.  They have a fabulous grip of the bottom end while still providing all the chime you would want from a Blue.  A fantastic speaker, since discontinued, and very hard to find. I’ve seen Reverb ads asking for £250 for a single speaker.  

It’s a cracker!  £800 for the lot. Bargain!!
    Bump for an amazing amp and 2x12 alnico loaded cab
    edited July 2022
    Vintage Lemon Drop still available. Mint condition. 
    £250 with pro setup and fresh strings. 

Why buy a Harley Benton, snd replace the pickups and electrics when this is fabulous without any mods. The pickup in this guitar are excellent as is.   Fully set up and ready to rock.   

Only selling as I accidentally impulsively bought a Maybach.  

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Vintage Lemon drop and fabulous Vyse handwired blackface tones (head and 2x12 alnico loaded cab) still for sale. 

Marlin
    Bump
  • Lemon Drop and Vyse amp & cab still
    available. Open to entertaining offers 
  • Lemon drop under offer.  Deal TBC. 

Just the Vyse handwired blackface-a-like amp (and cab) left.
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5754
    I think that Vyse is probably not well named. Yes it can do that super deep and smooth clean thing but with the variable negative feedback control, it can be pretty filthy and grind out some crunch that will shame most of the bouteeeeeeek tweed brigade too. 
  • dazzajl said:
    I think that Vyse is probably not well named. Yes it can do that super deep and smooth clean thing but with the variable negative feedback control, it can be pretty filthy and grind out some crunch that will shame most of the bouteeeeeeek tweed brigade too. 
    Believe me I’ve thought about this on more than one occasion. I’m supposed to be selling some stuff as we are moving house but being a previous happy Vyse  owner , I’m tempted !
  • dazzajl said:
    Believe me I’ve thought about this on more than one occasion. I’m supposed to be selling some stuff as we are moving house but being a previous happy Vyse  owner , I’m tempted !
    dazzajl said:
    Would do you a generous deal sir ;)
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    Is your Rivolta permanently withdrawn? Rather  interested if you feel the wish to unwithdraw it. 
  • 4on6 said:
    Is your Rivolta permanently withdrawn? Rather  interested if you feel the wish to unwithdraw it. 
    Sorry, was sold elsewhere. 
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    Ah fair play!