SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 1983 Yamaha SA800 (MIJ)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1477
    Dodge said:
    Last bump before it's withdrawn for storage, not that anyone has been beating down my door.  ;-)

I’ve said this about a few guitars recently but it’s another example of a great guitar at a really good price that would have shot out of the door 6 months ago.  It’s bloody tough to sell anything at the moment , I think even the semi annual MikeS crazy sale would struggle atm

Cheers Con.

The MIJ SA's are crackers as you well know, so I'm not bothered if it doesn't go - I just thought I'd try and shift it before my house move.  I suspect when it comes back out of storage I'll fall in love all over again.

Hope all's well my friend.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • All good ta Paul although can’t seem to sell my house or any guitars right now ….. as the latter is prompted by the former though it’s not necessarily a bad thing :-)
    edited September 2022
    All good ta Paul although can’t seem to sell my house or any guitars right now ….. as the latter is prompted by the former though it’s not necessarily a bad thing :-)

Keep your chin up mate, I'm sure you'll get there in the end.  I'm due to exchange contacts on my sale in the next week if the solicitors pull their fingers out.  Back with my folks for a bit until my new place is ready.  Not ideal, but needs must!

EDIT:  Now withdrawn pending a house move.

• Dodge said:
    All good ta Paul although can’t seem to sell my house or any guitars right now ….. as the latter is prompted by the former though it’s not necessarily a bad thing :-)

Keep your chin up mate, I'm sure you'll get there in the end.  I'm due to exchange contacts on my sale in the next week if the solicitors pull their fingers out.  Back with my folks for a bit until my new place is ready.  Not ideal, but needs must!

• Dodge said:

• Hope the move is going well Paul,  Josoap's quotes above reminded me to check in with you :-)
  • Hey there - hope house sale got sorted.
    If you're thinking of selling again (the Yamaha, not the house), give me a shout. I've been looking for an SA Yamaha and the 800 would be my choice. Thanks~
    Hope the move is going well Paul,  Josoap's quotes above reminded me to check in with you :-)
    Hey Con.

I'm back with the folks in Hampshire aged 47.  Not ideal, but I could get used to the relentless tea and biscuit supply, not to mention Mum insisting on doing the washing and ironing.  I could get used to this...

Hope all's well with you mate and you're getting some  movement at your end.

P

josoap said:
    Hey there - hope house sale got sorted.
    If you're thinking of selling again (the Yamaha, not the house), give me a shout. I've been looking for an SA Yamaha and the 800 would be my choice. Thanks~
    Will bear you in mind mate.

• Dodge said:
    Hope the move is going well Paul,  Josoap's quotes above reminded me to check in with you :-)
    Hey Con.

I'm back with the folks in Hampshire aged 47.  Not ideal, but I could get used to the relentless tea and biscuit supply, not to mention Mum insisting on doing the washing and ironing.  I could get used to this...

P

We’ve given up until at least the spring , people wanted to price in a 15 pct drop before it’s even happened !

On the plus side you aren’t that far from me now so if the tea and biscuits start getting to you, pop down mine for a pint and a widdle 
    Dodge said:
    Hey Con.

P

We’ve given up until at least the spring , people wanted to price in a 15 pct drop before it’s even happened !

On the plus side you aren’t that far from me now so if the tea and biscuits start getting to you, pop down mine for a pint and a widdle 
    Yeah, we got battered a bit despite everyone telling us the lack of stock was keeping prices high.

You're a gent mate, I may take you up on that.

ATB

P