SITE UPDATE: Subscriptions are now available, for image uploads and no ads. Check the sticky thread in Recent Discussions for more info.

My demos

ewalewal Frets: 1884
I've a bunch of rough demos kicking about which are waiting for a band to reform around them. The band is Fenn. We are ridiculously poor at arranging things. As such it may never happen.

But I don't like having music that never gets listened to. That's the whole point of it. So... I'm going to post the occasional demo on this thread, just so they are out there, even though they are not in their final form.

The first tune is Crept. I wrote and recorded this earlier in the year when I was in covid self-isolation. I was isolating from the family, so I had time on my hands and this is what came out. The song is unfinished - I write a lot of instrumentals, however this is a very obviously structured song waiting for a vocal.

I'm posting a Google drive link. Hopefully that works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z9Je_zd4nxP7acsgaOvsPa3oUH0P4vms/view?usp=drivesdk
The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ewalewal Frets: 1884
    Gadz I so want this song to be finished and to properly see the light of day...
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
  • ClarionClarion Frets: 1
    edited August 6

soz, I posted in wrong place - newbie