ThorpyFx Special Projects.

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6196
in Made in the UK tFB Trader

Hopefully this will make sense, please read the listings, its all for some good causes. 

https://thorpyfx.com/collections/thorpyfx-special-projects
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Happy to donate @ThorpyFX. I'm being charged £3 postage at the checkout for a charity donation, is this deliberate?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6196
    tFB Trader
    roberty said:
    Happy to donate @ThorpyFX. I'm being charged £3 postage at the checkout for a charity donation, is this deliberate?
    no, it is not... should be fixed now. Apologies 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    ThorpyFX said:
    roberty said:
    Done mate. Hope you are all safe and sound
  • Done. Best wishes to the Thorpy family.

tFB Trader
    roberty said:
    ThorpyFX said:
    roberty said:
    Done mate. Hope you are all safe and sound
    on the up thankyou, can finally see some clear space so wanted to pay it back a bit. 
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27138
    That's fantastic - especially the Asgardian. Will definitely be getting in on these. I know a good bunch of people who've worked at or been worked on in the JR and you never hear a bad word.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    tFB Trader
    That's fantastic - especially the Asgardian. Will definitely be getting in on these. I know a good bunch of people who've worked at or been worked on in the JR and you never hear a bad word.
    We haven't had the best luck with births, both times georgia was nearly taken out and both times the kiddies were emergency cases requiring lots of care. JR have been amazing as were Bristol as my eldest nearly died of ECOLI and a complication that started to destroy his blood/kidneys last year... i have a LOT to be grateful for. 
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Thanks so much for the support, hopefully people get the willy wonka style subtext to these pictures that are for sale?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9583
    Excellent idea Ade, and exciting for us collectors :)
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27138
    ThorpyFX said:
    We haven't had the best luck with births, both times georgia was nearly taken out and both times the kiddies were emergency cases requiring lots of care. JR have been amazing as were Bristol as my eldest nearly died of ECOLI and a complication that started to destroy his blood/kidneys last year... i have a LOT to be grateful for. 
    Bloody hell! 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    so far we have managed to raise £3.5k... hoping to breach £4k for a nice round number, thanks so much to everyone thats helped support this... you are all awesome. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ThorpyFX said:
    so far we have managed to raise £3.5k... hoping to breach £4k for a nice round number, thanks so much to everyone thats helped support this... you are all awesome. 

That's great, pleased to hear it
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 285
    edited July 2023
    Error