LP Junior prices

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    ^^A few years ago you could get an an actual 60yr old one for that much
    Yeah I passed on one for a bit over that and feel a bit silly about it now. I was saving for a house though

I feel like Juniors have become trendy now and command a premium. I don't think the price of Specials reflects the extra work that goes into making them. You can find discounted Specials for the price of a Junior in the USA range

If the current USA Juniors are as good as my 2020 Special then I have no hesitation recommending them. A very nice slab of mahogany 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ^^A few years ago you could get an an actual 60yr old one for that much
    I think mine from that era came in at about 1800 or 1900, which included import taxes from the US, shipping here, shipping to Feline, getting a refret and getting it shipped back.
    I still think originals are the better deal today.

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15976
    I ask not tae buy one but to flip one.

I wrote a while back I was having the Mother of Kingsley sales and custom built tweed case and pedals and stuff,
    a clear out of some 1st class gear and now the Boogies are going (hopefully) one away already

Thinking of getting rid of the beautiful red apple colour top LPJ and the CONTROVERSIAL Eastman jazz box (minus the missing free strings) of course. Haha....just for laffs, whoever buys that I will throw in a FREE set of strings.That guitar sat on top of wardrobe and is brand new.....best guitar build i have ever seen BTW

Will do pics of everything when I am feeling a little better (not out the Black Dog woods yet) and can face the stress and upheaval before the sale goes on here, there and everywhere

I have 4 guitars and two boards with overspill. No matter how much I try and convince myself 4 guitars are not quite required anymore. GAS, via TGP and tFB have made quite an impression on me over the years and have bought everything save Gassages (used) soiled  70's DG speedos

One LP and one Tele and one board will do me from now on................oh, and maybe a wee Helix Stomp for quiet nights
    tae be or not tae be