SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Peavey Destiny Custom//£600 -

What's Hot
Brownster74Brownster74 Frets: 30
edited October 2022 in Guitars £

Peavey Destiny Custom.  1991.  A few very minor marks and chips, a small dent on the underside of the headstock,a scratch mark on the front. Tiny chip on the neck binding on the second fret but doesn't effect playing.  Original case.  Overall in great nick for the year.  Previously bought from a board member on here. Low action.  Price reduced to £600

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Would love to see pics of the model 6 when you get that 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • That Cali is a REALLY nice one.

The reverse headstock was an up charge, as were the EMGs on an Elite. The painted finish guitars were made of Mahogany, and in my opinion sound 'better' than the average figured maple bodied ones - albeit looking less flashy.

I remain tempted :) 

I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3592
    Would love to see pics of the model 6 when you get that 
    They're on the link, the crackle one.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11897
    tFB Trader

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 643
    That crackle is amazing! Have you got a cash price in mind or only trades for a Jem?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Brownster74Brownster74 Frets: 30
    edited October 2022

That Cali is a REALLY nice one.

The reverse headstock was an up charge, as were the EMGs on an Elite. The painted finish guitars were made of Mahogany, and in my opinion sound 'better' than the average figured maple bodied ones - albeit looking less flashy.

I remain tempted  

Appreciate the input. 
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 781
    Keep seeing that Californian up and, having just bought my first USA Hamer, I've been tempted over and over. Distance is saving my wallet from the pounding though. :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Moloch said:
    Keep seeing that Californian up and, having just bought my first USA Hamer, I've been tempted over and over. Distance is saving my wallet from the pounding though. :)
    Ha ha.   What Hamer did you get?  If I can't pick up a Jem, I think I'll be keeping it.  
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 781
    Moloch said:
    Ha ha.   What Hamer did you get?  If I can't pick up a Jem, I think I'll be keeping it.  

I got a 1986 Chaparral Custom. Sensational guitar.
  • Moloch said:
    Moloch said:

I got a 1986 Chaparral Custom. Sensational guitar.
    Brilliant.  Good find! You don't see many of those over here! 
  • hassleham said:
    That crackle is amazing! Have you got a cash price in mind or only trades for a Jem?
    sent you a message - I think. Unless I sent it to myself :s
  • carlos said:
    Would love to see pics of the model 6 when you get that 
    They're on the link, the crackle one.
    What kind of trades would tempt you?
  • Brownster74Brownster74 Frets: 30
    edited October 2022
    Just really looking for Jem variants really.  7vwh, 505 or possibly a premium 77bfp. 
    May consider other prestige models but ideally I'm looking to end up with 2-3 guitars with identical neck profiles. Happy to add a bit if cash if necessary. 
  • wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
    @Brownster74 a 505 in Leeds has just popped up on ebay if you're interested. No affiliation, just saw in passing and remembered you were looking for one, ideally a trade, but ping the seller, you might be able to sort something: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265923372796
  • DottyDotty Frets: 0
    Really like your ESP, do you know the fretboard radius and fret size? Also, would you post/meet up I'm based in Bristol? Cheers.
  • I have a 1986 ESP MI?
  • A 1994 Ibanez RG550?
  • A Charvel Predator lava crackle?
  • wolsnah said:
    @Brownster74 a 505 in Leeds has just popped up on ebay if you're interested. No affiliation, just saw in passing and remembered you were looking for one, ideally a trade, but ping the seller, you might be able to sort something: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2659272

Appreciate that. 

Pretty certain its the same one that sold at £475 a couple of weeks ago in Leeds-   I just missed it! Will keep an eye on it. Thanks again. 

• Dotty said:
    Really like your ESP, do you know the fretboard radius and fret size? Also, would you post/meet up I'm based in Bristol? Cheers.
    Sent a pm