Generation Loss II

What's Hot

Comments

• Great news! Ya going to be deep. Enjoy! @stickyfiddle ;

What number were you if you remember? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28681
    I was order 4073. 

@RaymondLin Yeah, first time! I assume the dip switches are going to be mostly a question of fiddling loads up front then set& forget? 

It’s a great/weird sounding thing though. I could see others in my future…
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10930
    Definitely looks like something you could get lost in for a few hours
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12319
    edited October 2022
    I was order 4073. 

@RaymondLin Yeah, first time! I assume the dip switches are going to be mostly a question of fiddling loads up front then set& forget? 

It’s a great/weird sounding thing though. I could see others in my future…
    Yeah, dip switches are meant to be set and forget.

Think like the KOT, that is set and forget.

But of course there are loads, so Joel put them on the outside, Gen 1 CBA pedals for WV and Wombtone had the dip switches UNDERNEATH.  Yup, underneath, at the bottom of the pedal, so there was a hole on the bottom plate.  

Then he moved them to the top, where it stayed.  So now it is less set and forget, but it was their intention. 
    Cool. Will have a proper fiddle at the weekend. Band rehearsal this evening :)
  • I was #362 confirmed by Chase Bliss EU in the original email to me. 

Interested to hear what you think as a gen loss and chase bliss  newby @stickyfiddle ;
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 729
    edited October 2022
    I’m #171. 

Got an DPD email Wednesday to say it’s on the way, checked tracking on Thursday and said it’s been returned to sender for some wired reason. Know I’m not the only one either. Think they’ve addressed them wrong or done something wrong with the import forms or something. Hope they get it sorted quickly as it’s a bit crap seeing as the US orders are all out and a lot of Europe is too
     ;) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5625
    brucegill said:
    I’m #171. 

Got an DPD email Wednesday to say it’s on the way, checked tracking on Thursday and said it’s been returned to sender for some wired reason. Know I’m not the only one either. Think they’ve addressed them wrong or done something wrong with the import forms or something. Hope they get it sorted quickly as it’s a bit crap seeing as the US orders are all out and a lot of Europe is too
    Mine’s still stuck in the Netherlands with a status of “missing or incorrect information.” Emailed Be-versed and they more or less said they are ‘fixing it’ but there’s been no motion at all since the status went to that early Wednesday... 
  • It's here!

First impressions pre-plug-in: 
    1. It's not as big as I expected, for some reasons
    2. Man that's a lot of switches... 
    1st CBA pedal?
    I read that as 'can't be arsed' ;)
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 729
    Whitecat said:
    brucegill said:
    I’m #171. 

Mine’s still stuck in the Netherlands with a status of “missing or incorrect information.” Emailed Be-versed and they more or less said they are ‘fixing it’ but there’s been no motion at all since the status went to that early Wednesday... 
    yeah, that’s what mine said. Well, fingers crossed they sort it out asap. Got a horrible feeling the hype and build up and wait and then extra wait will make this pedal a little a bit if a disappointment. Hope not, obviously.  
    edited October 2022
    @Raymondlin show off! You have a photography-related relationship with them iirc? 

What are your favourites and what do you use them for? I recall being very interested in the Thermae when that first dropped but I must admit I haven't paid enough attention to the range to really understand each pedal
    edited October 2022
    @Raymondlin show off! You have a photography-related relationship with them iirc? 

What are your favourites and what do you use them for? I recall being very interested in the Thermae when that first dropped but I must admit I haven't paid enough attention to the range to really understand each pedal
    Yeah, I did, Gen Loss was the last one before they switched to their current website and rebranding.  I don't really use the Gen Loss, had it on the small board but now i took it off.  I do have Dark Work on there though, i just use it like a normal Reverb.

I had a propotype Blooper too without the front 2 buttons as well but I sent it back accidentally. lol 

That one was serial No. 0001 (for pedal record history sake, in case these knowledge is lost). The very first release photos didn't have the bottom buttons.  The other one that I kept as mine is serial No. 0006

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Anyway, back on topic....Gen Loss II.
  • @brucegill ya great thanks for letting me know could be a while yet for me. Hopefully yours will get back on track soon. Mine prob won't go for another week or so at that rate. 

Guess they are having some growing pains from this being a new business model. All power to them going to be good I hope once they get it ironed out a bit.

Looks like it should mean they make some weird and wild things soon.  
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 8085

Just had notification that mine has cleared customs so maybe today or Saturday :)

Delivery by DPD, fingers crossed (they're usually ok round here).
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • Yes mine also on the way now! Exciiiiittttted. @brucegill @Whitecat ; did yours arrive OK?

Ha @RaymondLin ;that buttloness Blooper is so cool to have even though I guess less useful. Does it work fully but all the modifiers are always on? 
  • Just arrived! No customs charges etc. looking forward to having a play!
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5625
    Yes mine also on the way now! Exciiiiittttted. @brucegill @Whitecat ; did yours arrive OK?

Ha @RaymondLin ;that buttloness Blooper is so cool to have even though I guess less useful. Does it work fully but all the modifiers are always on? 
    Out for delivery today apparently so should have it this afternoon.

It looks like Be-versed have bailed on serving the U.K. market as a result of all these problems though. If you try to access chasebliss.eu from the U.K. it redirects you to the USA site. Going to be more annoying ordering stuff from there going forward…
  • Whitecat said:
    Yes mine also on the way now! Exciiiiittttted. @brucegill @Whitecat ; did yours arrive OK?

Out for delivery today apparently so should have it this afternoon.

It looks like Be-versed have bailed on serving the U.K. market as a result of all these problems though. If you try to access chasebliss.eu from the U.K. it redirects you to the USA site. Going to be more annoying ordering stuff from there going forward…
    Hope thats just a glitch! Will be a bit of a let down if they have.