SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : IBANEZ AZ224F in Blue Iceberg . now only £515 delivered

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1350
    I've found one of these an hour drive away from me. Managed to haggle it down to a little bit more than what @prudd is asking for his but I will have a chance to try it out before parting ways with cash. It's also in a topaz burst finish which I personally prefer. Otherwise would've jumped on this one a while ago. 

I've recently had a go with a Schecter Nick Johnston that was also a modern take on a strat and it turned out to be really difficult for me to bond with the neck and radius combination. Took a while to sell it. Hence the need to try out first. 

Also prudd, really nice of you to compliment @paganskins Strat in the Classifieds while you're trying to sell your Ibanez. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ParkaParka Frets: 11
    Mentioned this listing yesterday in talking to a guy I was doing a trade with. Both agree that what @prudd is selling is a lot of guitar for the money. Sad state that the used gear market is in at the moment. Hope this post doesn’t break any forum rules - if so, please delete. 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    KrisGee said:
    I've found one of these an hour drive away from me. Managed to haggle it down to a little bit more than what @prudd is asking for his but I will have a chance to try it out before parting ways with cash. It's also in a topaz burst finish which I personally prefer. Otherwise would've jumped on this one a while ago. 

I've recently had a go with a Schecter Nick Johnston that was also a modern take on a strat and it turned out to be really difficult for me to bond with the neck and radius combination. Took a while to sell it. Hence the need to try out first. 

Also prudd, really nice of you to compliment @paganskins Strat in the Classifieds while you're trying to sell your Ibanez. 
    Parka said:
    Mentioned this listing yesterday in talking to a guy I was doing a trade with. Both agree that what @prudd is selling is a lot of guitar for the money. Sad state that the used gear market is in at the moment. Hope this post doesn’t break any forum rules - if so, please delete. 
    Thanks chaps for the posts. It looks like I have now sold it, pending the usual. 
  • ParkaParka Frets: 11
    Hey, @prudd. Glad you’ve finally got some good news. 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Parka said:
    Hey, @prudd. Glad you’ve finally got some good news. 
    Thanks mate