SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS SE Silver Sky - Photos & Video

What's Hot
WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9842
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
This is the guitar that changed everything for me. A recent PRS adventure allowed me to play many different types of PRS, including the £4K+ Studio and Special models etc. The standout was the SE Silver Sky... go figure...

I own a Fender Masterbuilt 63 Jason Smith heavy relic, so for me to be impressed by a Strat takes some doing...

This is a beauty. Plays and sounds superbly, straight out of the box. The 2 and 4 positions sound like the Strat 'in my head'. I was so impressed I went and bought a gold Core model.

I did play some SEs where the knobs seemed to turn at a funny angle; not this one.

I've got the original boxes - inner and outer so could be posted if required. Also, happy to meet up and share a coffee and chats

I'm looking for £497 - always open to offers and we can discuss postage.

Needs to go to a good home, as I already feel attached to this, and it will delight who ever owns it.

Photos and video to follow

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments