SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS SE Silver Sky - Photos & Video

What's Hot

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9842
    For all those who missed out, trust me, just go and buy one of the £599 ones - amazing guitars and value.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6402
    wow, just found this
    must be the most effective promo video I've ever seen:

You're not wrong. The only question begged after watching that is: who needs the US-made SS?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AornicAornic Frets: 590
    wow, just found this
    must be the most effective promo video I've ever seen:

Pretty famous shooting venue too 

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 13293
    SOLD and delivered:)
    Fuck me - you didn't use Evri then.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    edited January 2023
    For all those who missed out, trust me, just go and buy one of the £599 ones - amazing guitars and value.
    Mine is coming tomorrow apparently. Oopsie daisy!

I had £50 in Andertons loyalty points. It's not going to get any cheaper than that
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9842
    roberty said:

I had £50 in Andertons loyalty points. It's not going to get any cheaper than that
    Bargains price - hope you enjoy it :)
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    Warren has been a proper gent and lovely chap. I have updated the feedback section to reflect but cheers and I’m sure it will bring many happy hours. I actually listened to John Mayer on the return home - not really my cup of tea (it was lamb of god’s latest en route to collect so you get the idea). 
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12189
    I already cracked earlier this evening :-)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I already cracked earlier this evening :-)

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • roberty said:

Hero!!

Need to hear your thoughts when it arrives. Im
    so close to pulling the trigger 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8599
    At this rate every home in the UK will soon have a Silversky 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • dindude said:
    Just remember they’re still like mopeds, doesn’t matter how good the ride is when you’re seen out and about with one.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skinfreakskinfreak Frets: 212
    edited January 2023
    dindude said:
    Just remember they’re still like mopeds, doesn’t matter how good the ride is when you’re seen out and about with one.
    And that's the point where you buy a DGT ;)
    roberty said:

Hero!!

Need to hear your thoughts when it arrives. Im
    so close to pulling the trigger 
    It's here. All I can say is wow lol. These blowout models are being shipped out without inspection so it was truly factory fresh. Setup and fretwork are spot on. No dead spots or choking. I will undeck the trem and lower the action a smidge on the bass side. Immediately comfortable to play and rings like a bell too. No regerts

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Let us know when yours lands @ToneControl ;
    roberty said:
    I'm so glad you asked
    Delivery was due tomorrow, I went to check and found the order had not completed - my browser had failed to show a pop-up asking me to confirm on my credit card's phone app.
    I just ordered again, now all OK for delivery tomorrow. He said they don't need a shop set-up
    roberty said:
    I'm so glad you asked
    Delivery was due tomorrow, I went to check and found the order had not completed - my browser had failed to show a pop-up asking me to confirm on my credit card's phone app.
    I just ordered again, now all OK for delivery tomorrow. He said they don't need a shop set-up
    That was lucky. I ordered mine yesterday morning and it was here by 10am somehow. Should be fine out of the box like they say
    edited January 2023
    roberty said:
    roberty said:
    Let us know when yours lands @ToneControl ;;
    I'm so glad you asked
    That was lucky. I ordered mine yesterday morning and it was here by 10am somehow. Should be fine out of the box like they say
    Sadly guitar still not here, should have been here 2 days ago
    DHL have mislaid it, Anderton's CCTV shows it going in the van, but not scanned in at the depot

seems I'm unlucky, the SE I bought before Christmas from somewhere else was supposed to arrive Tuesday before Christmas, but arrived 8 days later

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    roberty said:
    roberty said:
    I'm so glad you asked
    DHL have mislaid it, Anderton's CCTV shows it going in the van, but not scanned in at the depot

seems I'm unlucky, the SE I bought before Christmas from somewhere else was supposed to arrive Tuesday before Christmas, but arrived 8 days later

now need to wait until DHL find the parcel apparently.
    Not too impressed with customer service tbh, why not just send me a different one?
    Perhaps, with their consent, I should order a second one and cancel the first order?
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
    roberty said:
    roberty said:
    I'm so glad you asked

now need to wait until DHL find the parcel apparently.
    Not too impressed with customer service tbh, why not just send me a different one?
    Perhaps, with their consent, I should order a second one and cancel the first order?
    You don’t need their consent as you’re entitled to return it within 14 days of receiving it anyway. I’d order another before the deal ends or the stock runs out as they seem to be selling quickly. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom