Push Push pots

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I'm not certain if many people are aware that CTS produce a range of push-pull pots which don't have the circuit board style switch connections. The 18VRGT series are based off the 270 series pots and are cosmetically very similar to the Bourns pots, having a similar switch mounted below the pot, solder tags connections etc. Digi-Key sell them, so there are minimum order values to apply and VAT to add, but I think I'd try/ trust a CTS one over an Alpha one  Maybe something to try if Bourns aren't available, or if Digi-Key have a lower minimum order value or lower delivery cost (honestly don't remember of the top of my head). Anyway, another possibility for push-pull pots. I've got one in my parts bin that I ordered late last year, simply to try when I next need one. No experience yet, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it soon.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • elstoofelstoof Frets: 2778
    edited February 2023
    I think the OP is after push push, but funnily enough I’ve spent the last week doing my nut in trying to figure out which push pull pots are in the Buckethead signature so I think you’ve done me a favour here. Bourns and Alpha have a slightly different case and the wrong knurling on the knob while I could only find the plastic CTS ones
  • normula1normula1 Frets: 662
    hywelg said:
    That's a tad annoying, there was a 32 week lead time for 500k when I looked last week.