Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Maggots up in arms over new bendy iPhone

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Nokia 6310. Best phone I ever had. 430 hours battery life, and unconcerned by any bell-end emails.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7936
    Organic LEDs ?

mobile phones is people!

;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Richardj said:
    What I meant was......  Surely if you are spending so much on a telephone I thought you might consider that sitting on it might not do it any good.  I don't sit on my iPad, use it as a tray for hot drinks, use it as a cutting board etc.... Because it cost a pile of cash and I don't want to break it.
    That isn't what is happening though, they are getting bent from being in front pockets whilst sitting down, which isn't the same as being sat on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I would imagine the 'ergonomically curved' 6S is, er, just round the corner....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10634

Nokia 6310. Best phone I ever had. 430 hours battery life, and unconcerned by any bell-end emails.
    I still use one for business, best phone ever made for it's purpose. I carry that one in my money pocket and iphone in normal pocket

Mine last a good day and a half or 2 days if I'm not constantly using the net. Bluetooth and apps which constantly check the net like facebook are the worse culprits I think when it comes to hammering the battery 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73223
    I usually get two days per charge on my 4S.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    edited September 2014
    My 4 goes a day of being used lots, Spotify, wifi etc, and it's nearly 3 years old. Really impressive compared to phones I've had in the past. 

The length of time I plan to keep it is the reason I'm a touch hesitant about the 6, but I won't know how much the wobble on a table bugs me until I see one for real.
  • Silly people juts don't sit down with it in your trousers, the phone I mean.

Meanwhile if this is not a hoax how do these folks manage to exist without joining the ranks of the Darwin awards?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Threw mine away this morning. Damn thing came back ...
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Threw mine away this morning. Damn thing came back ...
    It's not all good news, is it?
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    ive bought clothing ie Jacket, with a Pocket for a phone. People put their phones in their pockets dont they!. Im sure if it bent when put in a handbag there would be bloody murder!. bstrds the lot of them! I blame Jason Orange, bet hes working for Apple now!
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    Now this is cruel ... :-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Richardj said:
    Maybe you shouldn't stick it in your pocket and then sit on it.  Would you sit on a new guitar and then taking it back complaining because it was broken?
    Accidents happen. I've sat on my Sony Xperia Z a few times due to not engaging my brain at the appropriate time, and it's survived each time. One was a 3 hour car journey.

Also...the waterproofness is actually quite useful. I'd never dunked my phone or spilled anything on it, until the day I got the Xperia Z and my brother promptly spilt a pint on it half an hour after I'd taken it out of the box.
    <space for hire>
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602

:-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom