iphones/Tvs

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• We have a Now box, recommended on this here forum. Costs about £10 ( apparently very similar to the Roku) and then there are a choice of packages of TV from about £5 per month. However, you keep the box if you cancel the TV and it has YouTube, BBC iPlayer, 4 on demand,etc. just need wi fi.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12537
    EricTheWeary;362278" said:
    We have a Now box, recommended on this here forum. Costs about £10 ( apparently very similar to the Roku) and then there are a choice of packages of TV from about £5 per month. However, you keep the box if you cancel the TV and it has YouTube, BBC iPlayer, 4 on demand,etc. just need wi fi.
    We discovered the other day we need to keep the Now box very close to the wifi hub or we suffered really bad buffering problems, specially in the evening. Found this out via Google. Initially I thought this must be a load of crap, but it worked by jingo! Bit stupid they don't just put an Ethernet port in the box really.
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Fuzzdog said:
    Raspberry Pi stuck to the back of the TV running XBMC works for that sort of thing, too - mine even sucks its power from the USB service port on the back of the telly. :D
    I do exactly this too, with Yatse on my phone as the remote
    All practice and no theory