Mattress question…

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12514
    Yikes, I thought dropping £2k on a mattress was significant.
    Me too. Presumably a VERY good mattress comes with a lifetime’s supply of a naked Kelly Brook waking you up with breakfast and a nosh off. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    edited April 2023
    Yikes, I thought dropping £2k on a mattress was significant.
    well the good news is,  that price is for the super king,   if you're after a king,  it's a mere £16k 

Check their "sale" page and the first 9 or 10 are all over £10k for a king size "in the sale" 
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4768
    A decent mattress ought to last about ten years before showing any signs of wear so on a costs per night basis, even a £2K one is very cheap - 55p per night - at the most.

The only problem I have with our v expensive SleepEze is the weight of the thing.  Two of us can turn it around or over but it's nigh on impossible for one.  And with a combined age of 136 it's not going to get any easier.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17898
    tFB Trader
    rlw said:
    A decent mattress ought to last about ten years before showing any signs of wear so on a costs per night basis, even a £2K one is very cheap - 55p per night - at the most.

The only problem I have with our v expensive SleepEze is the weight of the thing.  Two of us can turn it around or over but it's nigh on impossible for one.  And with a combined age of 136 it's not going to get any easier.

Indeed. 
    The one I've ordered is natural fibres and 10 year guarantee (also 70KG!) so I'm not sure what extra you get for 10 times the price!
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29169
    Another 630kg?
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4176
    My wife and I went to Dreams to test some mattresses for decent support for my bad back.  

Trouble was we got thrown out before we even finished the foreplay.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom