iOS 8.0.2 WTF!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    edited October 2014
    Chuffola said:
    IOS8 has turned my iPad 2 into a ZX Spectrum, but less fun. The 8.0.2 update hasn't improved things

I hate upgrades. No idea why I haven't learned my lesson and just stick with what works.
    @Chuffola

I have a iPad 2 also and never did the first upgrade (I always wait afew days) and then did the 8.0.2 one yesterday and all is well and it is running no slower than before.

Could be just dumb luck but maybe missing the first and waiting made the difference.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27856
    I'm still on 7 on my 4S but 8.0.2 on my retina Mini and no problems there. New keyboard is ok but haven't noticed many significant changes. The big stuff I'm interested in comes when the new OSX releases.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • I'm still on 7 on my 4S but 8.0.2 on my retina Mini and no problems there. New keyboard is ok but haven't noticed many significant changes. The big stuff I'm interested in comes when the new OSX releases.
    Yosemite's lovely - I've been running it for a couple of months and like all but one of the changes; The green + button is now for "full-screen" mode rather than maximise... only a minor inconvenience though.