Gassage... just for you...

What's Hot

Comments

• CLosed within 12 mins!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Darnit. They moved the thread to their equivalent of Gauntanamo.
  • I half expected this thread to be full of naked pictures of @Drew_fx....

• Yeah... it was there... then it was closed.... then it was gone!
  • Yeah... it was there... then it was closed.... then it was gone!
    ..we still talking about the naked pics, or the TGP thread....?

(What was the thread, for those of us that missed it?)

I asked what people thought of homosexuality, whether it was a sin or whether it was delightful. Closed within 12 minutes, as strat said.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    aaaaannndddd I'm banned. I sent a PM to Scott Peterson basically pretending to be a redneck, and half way through said words to the effect of "... cuz yknow i had a frund who iz a very good gutarist friend of mine who has persecuted on this website for his sexuality and it is very clear that you and your ilk are anti-homosexuality..." etc.. etc...

Banned. No response.
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • So, it was nothing offensive then, like a picture of a Tele with a Stetsbar on it, or a Santana live video clip....?
    Picky, these Amerkins, in't they?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    It was basically the least offensive you could make such a question.
  • Maybe it needed a middle option, neither "sin" nor "delightful"....maybe "Ok, but I couldn't eat a whole one"...kind of thing?

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Or "sssssssshhh.... pastor doesn't talk about that kind of thiiiiiinngggg.."
  • Jesus, I read all the posts but still don't know what's going on!!
  • Blimey! (and other deeply offensive words!)

Some people, eh!?!?

Oh...  and RocknROllDave... you are too quick for me sir.  Your post about nekkid bawdies appeared while I was typing my response to Drew's response. Still your sneaky, stealth post made mine seem much more interesting than it deserved!

• Drew... do you mean you were banned within less than 30 mins of joining... is this a new world record?

BTW... my wife's asking about that book you're reading in your avatar... looks like a cute cartoon cat on the cover... and from the smile on your face, looks like a proper good read.

edited October 2014

Drew... do you mean you were banned within less than 30 mins of joining... is this a new world record?

Yes. I don't know if it's a new record, but it's certainly a personal best.

BTW... my wife's asking about that book you're reading in your avatar... looks like a cute cartoon cat on the cover... and from the smile on your face, looks like a proper good read.

I actually have no idea what the book was about, was just being a twat in the kiddies section of the bookshop. But see that book over my shoulder? Yeah, the one with the poo-poo on the front cover.... yeah that one.... good book that. It's about a really unhappy poo called 'Unko' which wanders the hills and valley's of Japan looking for friends. Everyone hates him because he smells bad, and he starts spiralling into a constant state of depression and self-loathing. Until he passes a farmer. The farmer absolutely loves him, short of giving him a quick blowie behind the tractor shed. He asks him to come and live with him on the fields and help fertilize his crops, and Unko agrees, because he has learnt by then that the world is a harsh and cruel place, and you've gotta take whatever bit of love you can get in this harsh environment we all call home.

The end.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    edited October 2014
    So it's basically a book containing Japanese pussy, then?

Good work on such a speedy ban, that's pretty impressive. I've never managed that in the past, despite my best efforts.

• GassageGassage Frets: 31244
    Loving it- what was said?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

Actually there were precisely no anti-homosexuality comments. Most people lol'd and said "in before the lock" and one guy said it was preferable to people taking pics at gigs.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew... my wife and I are indebted to you for your relaying the happy-sad story of Unko - and how sh*t can triumph over adversity. Truly inspirational.

Now can you please work on retelling it... but with some cat content?  The animal on the book cover has real cattitude.  If he was Unko's best mate... there's no way Unko would have had to put up with so much, um, sh*t.

Drew... my wife and I are indebted to you for your relaying the happy-sad story of Unko - and how sh*t can triumph over adversity. Truly inspirational.

Now can you please work on retelling it... but with some cat content?  The animal on the book cover has real cattitude.  If he was Unko's best mate... there's no way Unko would have had to put up with so much, um, sh*t.

Hmmmm. Is your wife hot?